IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Now i know why forum wheel has become so popular recently!

Discussion in 'Computers' started by bomb2060, Jun 24, 2017.

1. bomb2060

bomb2060 New Member

At Global Traffic Alexa ranking of 325,308, Forum Wheel is gaining popularity over the alternative. I have just signed up an account today and I must say congrats to @KenBrace

@KenBrace is quite close to the clients, listens and actions clients requests. That's the KYC policy. Very good for customer retention. I have also noticed the look and feel of the Gateway and support is very nice.

Unlike the alternative to FW, the admin here seems to be very creative, thanks for the Jackpot game! I have just deposited by 2 credits there, though am yet to understand how it works. But I believe it's value addition that will make you trounce over the other(s).

As a forum owner and writer, I must say am quite impressed by the way @KenBrace has laid down the rules and more so those touching on the quality of the posts, grammar etc. It has saved me the hustle of composing a list of rules on my website post! This will surely be the best and only choice forum owners will have soon.

Last but not least, I must admit that am looking forward to withdrawing my cash from PayPal immediately! This is one of the largest features that will trounce all the online learning products available.

2. tallulah

tallulah New Member

That is so reassuring :) Thanks for the heads-up. I just sent @KenBrace an email to assist with a support/technical issue.