IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Online earning. Free to Join.

Discussion in 'Internet' started by dayamenti, Dec 5, 2016.

1. dayamenti

dayamenti New Member

Hi,
    I want referrals of my Paid To Click sites. The website is legit. It's count one of the best Paid To Click website.

Anyone who is interest. please let me know.
    Thank You,
    Rajkumari Dayamenti Devi

2. princecharles

princecharles New Member

hello,I am interested in that please you may show me how to do it because all I am interested with is to make some extra cash online
    thanks

3. dayamenti

dayamenti New Member

hello,I am interested in that please you may show me how to do it because all I am interested with is to make some extra cash online
    thanks

Yes, You heard right. I am a member of Paid to Click website called Clixsense. Why it is best because it's paying member since 2007 till now. Why it is good, it pay you hardly 0.04 just viewing the advertisement but the real huge paying is taking surveys and completing task. A surveys amount start from 0.50 to 2.00 and you will get 4,5 surveys everyday may be more plus it's a affiliate program with 8 level referral. Unlimited Direct referral that make huge sense. Standard member payout is $8 and upgrade member is $6. Payment option is Paypal. Here is my referral :

http://www.clixsense.com/?7055688

Thank You

4. bachir

bachir New Member

Hi, if you are really interested in making money online. Here is a great way to do so. It is up to you, the more you invest your time the more you get paid. And it is fun too. I advise to download the app and work through it. Minimum cash out with several wallets (paypal, payza,...) is $1. Enjoy :) http://captcha.money/qkzcs8r4hw

5. Oneka Laurent

Oneka Laurent New Member

The internet has become saturated with all these cent jobs that no longer you can find something legit. Truly frustrating! there are many honest people that need jobs that don't need to feel like it's handouts they are earning for time spent on a job. Just for cents. Worst if you live outside of the USA, Canada the like. I can name loads of pay per click sites. In my opinion they just waste your time. People in a whole should boycott these sites.

6. Oneka Laurent

Oneka Laurent New Member

Its not worth your time.

7. princecharles

princecharles New Member

hello, have registered an account but I am not understanding how its working please direct me now
    I have an account already.
    thanks

8. Connie Brady

Connie Brady New Member

Reply interested

9. sarasnake99

sarasnake99 New Member

You do realize that you're posting this on a website that pays you five cents for forum posts, right? Just thought I'd mention that, haha. :p

Oneka Laurent likes this.
  10. Joseph Adekunle

Joseph Adekunle New Member

Where on earth can I find a trustworthy site that truly pay for doing posting job.

11. rakus

rakus New Member

PTC sites are completely waste of time,unless you have a strong down line. Yet I don't believe you can have a decent income from it.

12. Ibrahim neko

Ibrahim neko New Member

Hi, I am interested. What exactly do I have to do?

13. SeaGato

SeaGato New Member

These are normally not worth your time. They are sometimes scams, but even when they are legit, they take ages to make barely any money. It takes around 30 seconds to make .1 cent. Not an entire cent. Just one-tenth of a cent. This rarely adds up to over 10 cents before you just quit. It really isn't a good idea to invest time into these sites.