IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

online money

Discussion in 'Business' started by joshua95, Jun 3, 2017.

1. joshua95

joshua95 New Member

I need to make money online. any ideas are welcomed

2. wasswa sharif

wasswa sharif New Member

When it comes to earning online, there are a lot of scams online but you just have to check the reviews for each and every site that you come across. Avoid those with a lot of negative reviews and complaints. Good luck!

3. Shondelle Taylor

Shondelle Taylor New Member

I am trying to do the same thing; I am currently looking at Melecia At Home on youtube to get some ideas. So far what she suggest seem to be legit. You can check her on yourtube if you would like, she offered a lot of suggestion.

Katleho and Ciaicandy Forbes like this.
  4. bomb2060

bomb2060 New Member

This is a good question, but you have asked it in a very broad perspective. The Internet offers us a lot of opportunities. But the opportunities vary form place to place and person to person.

For example, you will need to establish what you are good at. What is your area of expertise whether academic or just a hobby.

After identifying that, the next thing is to establish what you have at your disposal. Do you have an good computer? Do you have a stable Internet? Are you a speed typist?

Well, it's only after this that you will go online and settle on one area. For me, online freelance research writing and SEO content writing is working well for me.

Since I have skills in SEO writjng, I established a forum and a blog that is working fine for me. I would not advice you go for the time wasting click to earn kind of online scams. There is no get rich quick method online. You have to work hard.

5. urawa123

urawa123 New Member

@joshua95 hey dude if you wanna earn by just clicking I have some websites that really offer just clicking though don't expect too much from return because it's only clicking but it's legit. If you have some questions just ask. This website is good legit paying website you need to invest time in order to gain huge amount of money the only thing you do is just click http://www.marketglory.com/strategygame/rhasta_man if your confuse just ask man I might help you.

6. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Making money online depends on various factors such as; number of free-hours you are exposed to daily, your online earnings against a real full-time or part-time job around and whether you have provisions for it.

The number of free-hours you are exposed to daily will depend on whether you are doing another part-time job or full time job or probably not working at all. This is important because some of the online jobs require so much of your time; ranging from 0ne or two hours to twenty-four hours daily.

Additionally, incase you are doing a full-time job or working part-time and seeking extra cash, you need to compare the "opportunity cost" of your sleep or rest against earning extra cash. This is important as it may affect your next job.

Finally, provisions for working online include a functional Personal Computer and most importantly a working internet connection. If you lack any of these it will affect your online earnings.

So I think you have to check the availability of all these factors before proceeding.

7. Ongunyo

Ongunyo New Member

Online money is both easy and hard to get depending on strategies you lay down. Avoiding fake sites or rather scams through reviews may help you succeed but not 100% in that some of the review sites are written by scammers. You have to try your luck and when you find out a Site that suits you, stick to it.

8. culea m

culea m New Member

Hi, Joshua, this depends on you, on what you know to do. You may work as a freelancer and write articles if you have a proper English grammar, or you can create a website and add your Adsense account, but for this, you need to work a lot to bring a high traffic on your site!
    Another way to earn online is to work on different sites that will pay you for doing different tasks; you can work as a tutor, as an expert, or use paid app!

9. tallulah

tallulah New Member

There are various ways through which you can make money online. First, you need to identify your skills. What skills do you have? Can you write, paint, draw, sing, dance, knit, cook, crochet? Once you have identified your skills, the next thing is to draw up a list of online platforms like Fiverr and Upwork, Youtube to offer services based on your skills sets. You can also use social media platforms to market/brand yourself especially when you are just starting out. You also need to see if you want to make money online on a part-time or full-time basis.

So once you have a portfolio in place, people will contact you, order your services and you are in business :)

10. mary231

mary231 New Member

I have been working online for five years now and counting. Working online is an important money making resource. You just have to be a specialized guru on what you are best at, then search for online sites that offer such opportunities to earn a fortune.

11. McB Carino

McB Carino New Member

I recommend you should try freelancing. I myself is a freelancer agent and I can say that it's a good source of income especially if you have many skills. Skills make a freelancer an edge to others. You can earn up to $1-$10 minimum per hour depends on the scope of work assigned to you by your client. Some fixed contract can lead to the long relationship so you can take freelancing as full time too. You can search on the internet where to begin with. It's easy and worth it I assure you that.