IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

OUR GLOBAL VILLAGE

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Anonzere, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Anonzere

Anonzere New Member

The birth of the internet has made this world a gloabal village to live in. Now, everyone is using the internet to do almost everything online, which is a bit cheaper and convenient. Numerous cash transactions are made in a single click world wide. There is no need to carry liquid cash in bulk to make payments.

Also, most people use the internet to work online, read/study online courses, check for new recipes and so on. All this information is available on the internet. Unlike in the earlier days before the birth of internet where people had to read from books. The cost of buying each book for a different course has been erased by the internet which has massive volumes of information. We are all greatfull for we can communicate to other people who are far from us through the internet by skyping, sending messages on whatsapp, twitter and Facebook among other communication channels.

2. Anonzere

Anonzere New Member

Am so greatfull to be born in this era of the internet. Several times when am bored at home I simply browse through the internet to check for any new thing, be it games, news, latest movies and so on. Sometimes I use the internet to check the value of a foreign currency at the stock market.

This is what exites me most about the internet, and I hope the new generation of youth will make good use of it, I.e apart from playing online games, they will use internet to get more information that will help improve their lives.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017