IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Parallel Universe, What do you believe?

Discussion in 'Science' started by Oolong, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Oolong

Oolong New Member

I have heard theories about a parallel universe that exists in the same time that ours exists, only in a different dimension. I do not know how much research has gone into this, but I do believe in the Spiritual realm. Maybe the two are the same thing, and few us are knowledgeable or open-minded enough to know what we are seeing?

2. harijobs

harijobs New Member

This is the first time I am hearing about a thing called 'Parallel universe'. I will look on the topic and will post here what I find out. But I do have faith in spirituality and love to know more about this.

3. Tofindwithvalue

Tofindwithvalue New Member

I believe that there could be a parallel universe. Although, they're possibly the same thing. There is a lot of things and more possible life forms outside earth in ways.

4. lc87

lc87 New Member

I definitely believe in the concept of a parallel universe. Grant it, I don't have any scientific, peer-reviewed journals on hand to support my belief, but we face so many crucial turning points in our lives that there's gotta be an alternate version of ourselves somewhere. I'd like to think the alternate version of myself is a bazillionaire, who owns mansions in Beverly Hills and drives a Mercedes. lol