IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Profit flipping business.

Discussion in 'Business' started by will47, Sep 27, 2016.

1. will47

will47 New Member

Fix and flipping houses is not an easy side job that will make you a fortune while you continue to work at your day job. You may see fix and flippers on television appear to make $100,000 on a fix and flip, but television can be deceiving. It is extremely rare to make $100,000 on a flip, unless you are dealing in high value/high risk properties. Most of the television shows I see about fix and flips leave out many of the costs associated with a flip and overstate the profits.

I try to make $25,000 on each flip I complete that I buy for less than $150,000. If I buy a flip for more than $150,000 I hope to make more money, because the higher value flips use more of my resources and I cannot buy as many properties.

2. smartmom

smartmom New Member

I think about flipping houses and cars often but just do not have the money to invest right now. When I get the money however, I want to try this. My only fear is that I will get tenants that will destroy my property. I know this can really work out for some and won't allow my fears to stand in my way. I am looking into and learning about investing so that when the time comes, I will be ready.