IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

PROS AND CONS OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE

Discussion in 'Business' started by Mumjay, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Mumjay

Mumjay New Member

Making money online seems like the easiest way since you just need internet connection and money comes into your account. But most of the time you will encounter fake accounts where you think you have earned money and suddenly it disappears.
    Its always advisable to know and research on the site you want to do business with.
    Get referred by friends and always remember if the deal is too good think twice!

2. JD25

JD25 New Member

true i am trying to find ways to earn more. i registered few website especially get paid by sending out emails for big companies. But until now i cannot get one. most of them wants me to pay to join. Do u guys know which website that really pay without asking our money?

usman ali likes this.
  3. mericamarie

mericamarie New Member

I too am looking for a legit way to earn money online. I am very skeptical of any site that wants me to pay to join. I Google what I find and read the reviews before joining anything. It has saved me a lot of trouble I believe.

4. usman ali

usman ali New Member

I know one site but If you are good at writing articles you could join iwriter. In this site you have to write articles for the clients on the instructions provided by the same clients. the pay is instant if the client approve your article and the minimum pay is $1.01 for 150 word article. you start as a standard writer and get promoted to upper level by good rating. The highest level is elite writer and the pay is around $15 for 150 word article. But keep in mind that if you get low ratings, you will banned for lifetime.

5. Skysnap

Skysnap New Member

Discipline seems to be the biggest issue of making money online. And you'd find that most of the people who are making money online are struggling with it. You get random projects from the customers. And you have to adjust with the days where there is lack of income. So if you are solely relying on income generated online, then you need to be focused. If not, then it could damage your online career.

6. smartmom

smartmom New Member

There are pros and cons. In my experience a person should carefully research before signing up to join different companies. Many of them start out well then they end up paying less and less and some even go out of business. I am successful at being a freelance writer and blogger. This way I control what I sell and promote. I only have a few survey sites that I use and a few products that I promote from other companies.

7. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl New Member

Are you guys making good money out of this? If so, how?