IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Quickest way to lose weight?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by sergioh651, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Jowell Jeremiah Taga amo

Jowell Jeremiah Taga amo New Member

In my opinion, there is no quick way to lose your excess weight. You must be mentally and physically prepared before entering a diet program. I was extremely fat before and I suffered extreme bullying during my college days. The bullying that I have experienced became my fuel to start dieting, I started by exercising every day and I honestly prefer cardio workouts over weights routine. You don't need to start at a very fast pace you can start slow and then pick up the pace as you get used to your routine. Then the most important would be the food you put inside your body at least 2000 calories a day is what I highly recommend and for the final thoughts is to keep consistent on what you are doing and always focus on your goal.

2. jefrox01

jefrox01 New Member

Losing weight is not an easy task for everyone because it requires proper diet and regular exercises. There are some gymnasium which is affordable and you can coordinate with them for your fast recovery. The good thing is they have trainers who will guide and monitor your daily tasks and motivation is also part of their job to achieve your goal. Stay away from calories and soda even alcohols because those are the habits that makes us bubbly. For your breakfast, eat at least 1 cup of rice only and lunch another 1 cup of rice but in the evening just a piece of bread or 2 pieces of flakes biscuits. No need for you to take supplements just follow the food routine and daily gyms, after 6 months you'll see the progress of your efforts.

3. elle48

elle48 New Member

I believe that the quickest way to lose weight is to do it slowly but surely. Discipline is the key! Focus on your goal and work for it. Exercise and always watch what you eat. There are so many lose weight programs on the internet that you can follow and you don't have to spend much money to achieve the body that you want. The support system is also important. So form a group, maybe your friends, your co-workers, or family members, who also want to shed off some pounds or simply to stay fit.

Losing weight can be so much fun and doesn't have to be expensive. Many gyms give discounts to group enrollees nowadays. And who knows, by losing some pounds you can gain a new love...well, maybe a friend or two for starters...

4. Six Pennington

Six Pennington New Member

I would advise you to not focus on the "quickest" way rather, the more efficient and healthy way to loose the pounds. Exercise and diet is the surefire way to loose weight in a healthy and more sustainable way but a lot of the pounds that many people carry isn't really fat at all. It's inflammation. Genetically modified foods, pesticides and "food like products" are the number one cause of inflammation. Remove those things and you will be amazed at how fast you loose weight and how easy it is to keep it off.

Like Jaymish who posted previously, intermittent fasting is a great way to begin loosing weight, speeding up your metabolism and is a great way to reduce inflammation. It also strengthens your willpower which is so important considering it all starts in the mind.