IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Rating Down to Zero

Discussion in 'Posting Tips' started by Nocturnal Writer, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Member

Awhile ago I have noticed that my present rating was zero. I was wondering that it had happened. I was a bit concern about this dilemma. Since I became member of TFW, this was the first time that I have received this. Anybody could shed a light to this posting problem? Does it would affect our writing performance especially on the manner we are earning in writing to other sites? We need a clarification for this. Thanks.

nocturnalwriter rating 0.jpg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady New Member Moderator

This issue is being discussed in the Support Forum of TFW. The rating system is being upgraded right now; so until that is finished, everyone shows a rating of zero.
    In the meantime, you can still earn points by posting on forums that you are already subscribed to. If you were just accepted and given a rating; but have not yet subscribed to any of the regular forums, then you will need to wait until the rating system has been upgraded to subscribe on forums and earn credits for posting.
    NO ONE earns any points for posting on the Gateway forum (here) ; it is only an observation forum where new writers can post and be evaluated as to their writing abilities.
    Once you have been rated, there is no reason to post on this forum ever again, and the support forum is where you should post for questions about Forum Wheel activities.
    Happyflowerlady

3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Member

Thank you for this clarification. At least I know the very reason why my standing rating has gone down to zero. I try to visit the support forum for more info about this matter. :)