IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Requirement of the day-MOBILE PHONE

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Dray Monde, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Dray Monde

Dray Monde New Member

Can you imagine your life with-out a phone now a days.:mad:

The invention of mobile phones has made life easier. Now we can connect with our family, friends, and all people around the globe. All types of information related to any area are available in just few minutes. Parents feel less stressed as long they stay connected.

But, Are we aware or the hazards that the mobile phone can brings?
    What are your thoughts?;)

2. SkullFaced09

SkullFaced09 New Member

During the old times i can say that mobile phones are not necessary because during those times the only best way to communicate with each other is talking face to face they didn't need any fancy mobile phones a simple chat or a letter mail is all they need if they want to communicate with someone on a far place. But now a days people consider phones necessary in life it's no longer a luxury but an outmost need because mobile phone is the most fastest way to communicate with someone with one press away they are portable and easy to handle. Mobile phones are also use as a form of entertainment like when listening to music or playing games. If you ask me if mobile phone is necessary in life I'll definitely answer yes because it has been a part of my lifestyle which is really hard to remove. I often could not leave without bringing my phone and headset because every time i travel or do something i always listen to music and if I'm really bored i play games all day.