IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

RIGHT TIME FOR LOVE AFFAIRS

Discussion in 'Science' started by Omenkejrn, Jul 12, 2017.

?

Which is the best age bracket for one to start being in a relationship

1. 12-18years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 18-28years

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. 30-40years

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Omenkejrn

Omenkejrn New Member

In this world love is everything that makes one complete or feal to be a normal human being.Without a love partner you can not be respected at all

2. Jackymw

Jackymw New Member

I believe the older the better. I was married at the young age of 18, and divorced by 33 mainly because we became two different people the older we became. I know a lot of young people's relationships do work out and that is wonderful, but for most of us who we are when we are teenagers aren't who we become as adults. We need those life experiences to shape us, to show us what we look for in mates, and most importantly to learn to love ourselves first. I wish I could tell young people don't rush those years, because you will never get that innocence back again.

Rowzers likes this.
  3. Rowzers

Rowzers New Member

I actually agree with this but I voted for 18-28 years old. A relationship requires a degree of experience, in my opinion. If the question was when is the best age for marriage, then the older, the better. Relationships, just like any aspect of our lives should be practiced with caution and responsibility. I married at quite a late age (late as according to the general culture here. That's 20-26) and I regret none of the past relationships I had. It makes us stronger through all the heartbreaks, wiser through all the immature boys and more experienced in how relationships should really work. What's that saying we hear all the time?: You gotta kiss a few frogs till you find prince charming.