IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Roller Coaster Ride

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by amitkokiladitya, Feb 1, 2017.

1. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya New Member

Life is a roller coaster for everyone with undefined ups and downs.This holds true for one and all. Everyone is struggling , unhappy and dissatisfied about something or the other.

It is a universal fact that life cannot be a bed of roses for anyone. Most of the blessings that are approved are a result for a big cost that needs to be paid.

But one line that inspired me today was.." When life throws lemons at you make a juice out of it..". This suddenly imbibed me with enough energy to stand up and fight the battle of life without complaining.Now I'm ready to accept life the ways it wants to unfold for me.From now on my struggles are my stepping stones to success.

2. LadyMae

LadyMae New Member

I think the greatest fallicy of our everyday existence, is to think that our lives should be mapped out in a certain way - and when it doesnt work out that way, we feel like we have failed. My life has been a ride with some of the greatest lows, but also with some of the greatest highs. Life is not meant to be all smooth-sailing and once we realise that it is also only a school of experience and lesson learning, we see that there are many options with a dynamic range of outcomes. The truth is that we compare our lives with that of others, and we are only in an endless battle with ourselves. The only path you should take, is the one that feels right to you, and then to live with the consequences of your actions. Life is definitely a ride, and we should also always keep that in mind!

amitkokiladitya likes this.
  3. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya New Member

I think you quoted it down perfectly well. Life is no doubt a saga of ups and downs. Only the ones who are strong and know to maintain balance can survive.