IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Rules Section (Questions)

Discussion in 'Posting Tips' started by biege, Sep 8, 2016.

1. biege

biege New Member

I understand that this forum already have the "Guide to Quality Writing" thread, but I think having a separate "Rules Section" thread is a must and it should be pinned on the very top of the Main Page (Please nudge me if there's a post like that in this forum already, I've tried searching for one but I can't find it). Why do we need a "Rules Section" thread? We have numerous reasons but I will list those that I think are important:

1. Promotes respect in between Members, Admins, and Moderators. If there's respect in the community we can avoid Bullies and Racists.
    2. We need to have a "Meaningful Post Only" policy, this way we can easily promote the community.
    3. Avoid illegal activities.
    4. We can limit audiences by posting threads to their correct categories. Good most specially if we have minors.

I will keep my post short, because I know you guys have a lot to say. Please let me know your thoughts about the topic. Thank you.

KenBrace likes this.
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Staff Member Administrator

This isn't a bad idea @biege. I will probably implement something like this eventually. The only reason I haven't done anything yet is because this is mostly just for approving writers. I wasn't so much concerned about the content.

biege likes this.
  3. biege

biege New Member

I was also thinking that having such thread would allow faster approvals for new writers because approvers would be able to easily filter and select quality posts. Thanks for looking into this @KenBrace. More power! :)