IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Sad movies that make you cry

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ikechukwusamson, Aug 31, 2017.

1. ikechukwusamson

ikechukwusamson New Member

Titanic, this is the most saddest of all the movies I have watched , whenever I watch this movie it seems to be real , the way a thousand feet ship sank in the bottom of the water.

It's also sad in a way , were one of the actor actor gave his life for the sake of his girl friend , the most saddest of it, is that his girl friend he gave his life for nearly died also because of cold , if not for the whistle she blew.

2. MANBETH

MANBETH New Member

The saddest movie ever that makes you ugly cry every time you watched is the lion movie which is based off a true story,a 5-year-old boy is separated from his older brother on a trip to the city in India

3. markjp94

markjp94 New Member

The 2 movies that made me cry were "Miracle In Cell No 7" and "The Fault In Our Stars" because the story is about losing not only just someone but a very special person in your life and I think that is one of the hardest thing that will happened to someone. Both of these movies lost the person that became special in their lives but in a blink of an eye they were taken away from them. Movies that have this kind of stories can easily softened my heart for I love my family and friends so much.

4. Chibee Gordon

Chibee Gordon New Member

For movies that make me cry, I will give it to Bollywood movies. Hollywood is my all time best but when it comes to sad movies with lots of emotion, Bollywood wins.

Well, generally, I am the hard type and I don't cry easily while watching movies. But I will cried the first time I watched "Kabhie Khusi Kabhie Gham." Just like Markjp94 said, I always get emotional when the tragedy involves family

Well, in the aforementioned movie, a huge happy family got separated because of a flimsy reason involving marriage. The father disowned the mother's favorite son who then moved to London to start a new life. The mother would always assume that he's coming back and would rush to open the big door for him. It made her hysterical.

It had a happy ending. I still cried at the end too. But it's an amazing movie. Even the theme song still makes me sad whenever I hear it.

5. Lala1023

Lala1023 New Member

Up is the saddest movie for me. When you think of a Pixar movie, you often think, this is going to be fun and the movie is fun. But for me, Up have the scenes that make you cry. I’ve watched it 10 times, and everytime I do, it makes me feel sad and cry.