IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Searching for tips to working online

Discussion in 'Internet' started by bree, Feb 20, 2017.

1. bree

bree New Member

I'm working towards becoming more independent, and since I'm not always able to leave my home that leaves me looking for online work. As I'm preparing myself to learn to work from home I'm searching for tips and tricks from people who have made a living offline. Does anyone have any helpful tips? What places have you applied and did you have a positive experience? I've been working to expand my knowledge and I started making enough money online to pay my phone bill every month, but never enough to be fully sufficient with only online earnings. Any advice is appreciated.

2. izhar

izhar New Member

Hye Bree, currently i'm just register as a member in neobux. I can say their strategy in getting money is really motivated. Neobux is just paid to see add website and you just need 10 minute a day to see all ads that been provided.I just started and want to share this opportunity.Lets join with me -----> https://www.neobux.com/?r=izhar89 <----- and earn together as much as we can.

3. Lee Ka

Lee Ka New Member

I am a stay at home mom, and I would like to find ways to earn some money so I can continue to stay at home and take care of my kids. I have not find enough for living yet, but there are some ways I am considering and will try them out when I have some spare time.

1. Blogging
    2. Affiliate Marketing
    3. Freelancing

I think these areas are good to explore more and might help us to earn a living too.

Other than these, I am also spending some time to earn a little bit online via paid to click sites, writing sites and survey sites too. I just started to earn some extra money with my smart phone by installing some apps and unlocking the screens.

Hope this helps. :)

4. izhar

izhar New Member

Why don't you join with me in neobux, takes only 10 minute per day, i can share with you the tips and trick in getting 100 dollar per day.

5. aksingh

aksingh New Member

Friends neobux does not pay that much amount which motivates you to work further for them. Also the members who join you are not active enough to make clicks on daily basis

6. izhar

izhar New Member

I will need to let you know that this is not a money game, MLM, direct sales, email or Facebook account selling. Hence, you will not see huge profit immediately, but if you follow the right guide and do things consistently (remember, persistent is the way to success), you will definitely see your fortune [​IMG]

7. Moranme

Moranme New Member

Some good site to make money http://erbyearnstalk.forumtl.com

8. lancer254

lancer254 New Member

I agree with you. Affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative way to earn a decent living.

9. Anne Murigi

Anne Murigi New Member

Hi Bree, try Upwork.com, Fiverr or Freelancer. These are great legitimate online job sites that can help you make extra cash. There are guys who have actually quit their jobs to work full time on Upwork.com and they are making a lot of money. I work on the site as a freelance writer and so far so good.

Blogging is also a good way of making money as well as making Youtube videos.