IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Sharing Some Miracles that Happened to ME

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by eafernan, Sep 12, 2017.

1. eafernan

eafernan New Member

I have been to different places where people profess their beliefs according to the doctrine or probably dictate of their authorities who have mystery. Name it, I could have probably been there and with all sincerity I had the intention of meeting the Highest.

There was this place highly organized from the time the door opens to the time it needs to be closed. However, I had the repugnant something inside that I couldn't explain. That very deafening voice of the minister just to my own volition need not be too emphatic to the point of making the believers be either coerced or appalled. I don't know but that is how I felt. And then when you are in the real world (cos I think that wasn't indeed), you would come to know that their pious members have something you wouldn't imagine coming from such a very strict discipline they have. Probably it was still in progress.

There was this place seem to be full of freedom where members supposedly behave in a manner acceptable to their norms and traditions but seem to be sacrilegious in nature. There was this next to you that would just whisper and say something against another one. There was this supposedly the most you expect to be the best role model but the worse indeed, preaching to forgive people but he himself cannot. Not to mention, she can never be in the post.

There was this place wherein the leader would just tell you so much against any otherwise and tell you those who don't belong won't be saved. Now I frequent in this place almost every day but I do the meeting with the Highest five times in a day and all I experience is solemnity. All I experience is talking with Him and when I am in the place I am with all the members around who practice so much of cooperation and we definitely experience walking through His Holiness. Nothing you can hear but verses from the Holy Book. All the members do there is just what we intend to do. You experience the real meeting of Allah and when Allah sees your intention He'll grant all your prayers.

Allah so far have granted all I have asked for. Some took years but all were granted beyond my expectations. I have asked Allah for paved farm-to-market road in our place and the construction is progress now. In fact, right in front of our house is already paved. And there is even an on-going irrigation project by NIA. I asked Allah to let me pass the LET and Allah didn't just make me pass but made me ___ in the recently concluded SPBLE. I asked Allah to make me be admitted in any Master's program. I was then accepted even in two universities in a row and indeed I graduated from one and I can still continue the other after I am able to finish the doctoral program which I also asked from Him. I never expected that I am even going to be accepted in the doctoral program because I never even have one published work. I asked Allah to give me someone I have been looking for that would be a total match to how I am going to live the rest of my life and He gave me more than I have asked for. We are going through many trials but I know Allah is seeing how much we love each other. I asked for my promotion and I was even promoted already without my knowing it.

There were many things I asked that were granted and even those I wasn't vocal about but He knows I desired were given. When I looked at those accomplishments I couldn't even imagine how I have done those things. Not mention, the scholarly work I had were a gamut of stuffs when I looked at I myself am astounded for their staggering effect when pondered upon.

Allah, thank you very much for everything. Your Work are proof positive to your Powerful Hands. I hope that those that use Your Name in vain and distorted ways will someday realize that it is not You actually they worshiping but someone as evil as their work. The basic truth should teach how to respect one another that will engender love and no hatred at all by all means and no treading of anyone's foot. Let's live life with so much care first within ourselves then it will just come out in the open and spread and before you knew it you already are caring for the whole humanity.