IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Songs to Lift Your Mood

Discussion in 'Music' started by EmS6, Jun 22, 2017.

1. EmS6

EmS6 New Member

There's no doubt that music can change our mood. A lot of times we rely on it to make ourselves feel better. Personally, I enjoy upbeat show tunes to lift my spirits. But I guess a specific song that never fails to make me happy, no matter how old it is, is "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. It just reminds me of good times and brings fond memories. What's a song that makes you happy?

2. AnthonyB

AnthonyB New Member

If I listed songs that "lift my spirits", I'd be here all day. I can, however, list some of my go-to artists. Erykah Badu is a good artist for some uplifting songs. Hiatus Kaiyote and MNDSGN are good to chill out to and enjoy yourself. They usually express messages of self-love. Then there's J. Prince. He's a great listen as long as you don't mind rappers with foreign ascents.

3. Rowzers

Rowzers New Member

I have a personal playlist to lift my mood. I think that what music does sometimes is nothing short of a miracle.

Here are some songs in case anyone needs a good mood pick up.

1. Happy -Pharrel Williams
    2. Better when Im dancing - Meghan Trainor
    3. Can't stop this feeling - Justin Timberlake
    4. Love never felt so good - Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake.

We all have nasty days, but after all is said and done, we know, like everything else, this too will pass. :)