IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

SPORTS GENERATING HIGHEST REVENUE

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Richauthor, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Richauthor

Richauthor New Member

When it comes to income generation regarding sports the it can only be football as research has shown over time that the income accrued to football is quite massive when compared to other sports like basketball and baseball.
    Recent rankings saw football topping the list massively with the likes of USA -American football topping the list with a revenue of $13billion.
    It may also interest you to know that the English premier league came third on the list with a whooping $5.3billion.
    This is thus a clear fact that football is this sport generating highest revenue.

2. Taker997

Taker997 New Member

I kind of expected American Football to have a lot of revenue, but I think the NBA also has a lot of money. If you look at how much the top players get paid it will blow your mind. A lot of money is in soccer too. It's a big thing here in my country(I'm from Italy) because you get paid so much if a decent team notices you. Just look at Donnarumma who is from my country, he is just a kid and he's already getting paid millions!