IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The Best Time Study

Discussion in 'Education' started by Roselyn, Aug 5, 2017.

1. sansa

sansa New Member

I agree with you, early morning is the best time to study. Whenever I have exams I got up early morning just to study and its easy doing memorization because my mind is fresh. If you wake up early in the morning, there were no noises on your surroundings because everybody is still asleep. If everybody is still not waking up you can concentrate to your studies because no one is going to disturb you. Morning is a time that you don't feel stressed and your mood is smooth so chances are you're going to feel excited to study.

We can't really tell what the best time to study is because others might say in the evening or in the afternoon. I guess it depends on a person if they really want to study they're going to study but if they don't feel to study they're not going to study. Lesson here is always study to avoid cramming for examinations. Study hard guys.

2. Gee Wanjiru

Gee Wanjiru New Member

Personally, I am not a morning person. I prefer to sleep late and wake up late. If I sleep early, I still want to wake up late. Maybe that is why I am not a CEO yet. When studying, I prefer to stay up late reading knowing that I will reward myself with sleep so I get very motivated.

My concentration level is highest late at night when it is quiet. I get to understand then. Whenever I get up early, I am normally tired, grumpy, red-eyed, fatigued and confused. For me most things that need concentration, I do them at the night.