IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The highest level of Education

Discussion in 'Education' started by OUS, Sep 27, 2017.

?

What is the highest level of Education?

1. University

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It has no end

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. OUS

OUS New Member

People say that Education has got no end. This is the major reason why you find some people hold more than ten degree certificates and lots of ph.Ds and not yet satisfied with them. So my worry all along has been to know the highest level of education. Kindly discuss with me.

2. mdbree17

mdbree17 New Member

If we say education it's definitely a broad term. I think what we can affiliate to this idea is LEARNING. Learning has no end.

We learn every single day with new things we haven't encountered before. We learn by doing and we learn from others. The best teacher as what they say is the experience. So, learn without ceasing for the betterment of oneself and for the good of others.

3. jaymish

jaymish New Member

We have misunderstood the meaning of education. I personally think that you don’t learn much from school. School is theory based and is supposed to teach you how to think. It doesn't prepare you for the real world. In the words of Esther Hicks, words don’t teach only experience does.

Working practically whether a blue-collar, pink-collar or white collar job is the highest level of education one can attain. Does a textbook teach a doctor to diagnose symptoms or perform surgery? I think experience does.

When I was in school for my professional certificate, I never understood the content until my second year, when I got to work in a professional environment.