IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The Place of Passion in Business

Discussion in 'Business' started by Successlots, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Successlots

Successlots New Member

Passion means a whole lot in the business world. As a matter of fact, it is the big deal. Passion is the principal key to success in business.

Passion is your zeal, your love and drive for what you do. Passion makes you see opportunities where other sees problems. Passion is what makes you get up in the morning despite all odds.

The reason why most businesses fail is lack of passion on the part of the business owners. The first step in setting up a business is to discover your passion- what do you love doing, what are you passionate about. Passion determines if you will you continue the business if challenges arise.

Most people dive into business just for the monetary gain. This alone cannot sustain a business in the long run, because the business at a point in time will go through cycles of downturn and decline in revenue. It might even result in a loss. If the passion is not there, discouragement will set in and the business might fold up. Passion is what will keep the business going, even during period of negative cycles.

The discovery of passion might not be an easy one. You have to look inward and ask yourself pertinent questions. What do I love doing? What are those things I do not like and I would love to change. The answer to this might be a pointer to your passion.

Passion exudes confidence and confidence in what you do add value to your business thereby increasing your chances of success.

2. Baron de Binary

Baron de Binary New Member

Very insifht
    Thanks Successlots. Your writeup is really enlightening. Personally, I know that I am guilty of focusing on monetary gains when considering what business to engage in. There are other important things apart from monetary gain. The sense of satisfaction one would derive from achieving one's heart desire or doing what one loves to do surely cannot be quantified in monetary terms!

3. Mercy Soita

Mercy Soita New Member

This is so true Successlots, without passion for business one is likely to give up immediately things get slightly hard . The strength of perseverance comes from genuine care and love for something therefore without passion quitting is inevitable.