IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The problem with computer manufacturing companies.

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Anyona Nicholas, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Anyona Nicholas

Anyona Nicholas New Member

Computer manufacturing companies have a big problem in the development of their computers. This cuts across all the manufacturers.

Is it worth making a high perfomance computer, (8GB RAM 2TB ROM with 4GHz processor) , and the biggest downside of this computer laptop is the battery capacity(the normal short lasting 2500mah)? This will barely last 2hrs on high activity considering the processor speed. This is like giving birth to a boy and giving him the name of a girl "Mary", what would happen next?

Computer manufacturers have to up their game and make everything perfect. The higher the processor speed, the higher the battery capacity, nobody can have access to power everywhere everytime. I think we buy laptops for outdoor use as the main factor. Walking everywhere with the cable is also tiresome. You can't also guarantee availabity of power in places such as a park, which is a cool environment to watch movies, play games etc.

To make matters worse it is difficult to find a battery accessory of more than 3000mah. Add your views.

2. shaun08

shaun08 New Member

Hi Anyona. Yes, I understand your frustrations, I couldn't agree more. This problem is wide spread and it seems to be the norm is manufacturing in general.

It seems performance comes at a cost and entry level buyers that can't afford high performance laptops and computers are paying the price. It's a pyramid scheme is you ask me, just to get people to spend more. I have recently purchased a Pentium Lenovo laptop which is pretty entry level and has the following specifications, Intel Pentium Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive: DVD+/-RW/CD-RW drive; 15.6" display; webcam and 500GB hard drive.

It does everything I need it to do, but the manufactures are using this ploy to force customers to buy the more expensive computers and laptops. All about the profit margins, I guess at the end of the day.