IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The Walking Dead Fans

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Amy Terry, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Amy Terry

Amy Terry New Member

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? It is my all time favorite show to watch. I have watched since the very first episode in the the very first season. I hate it when the show takes a break mid season. I am waiting for the show's return on February 10th. Who thought a show about people surviving zombies would be so entertaining? I watch the cast members and feel their pain as if they were part of my family. Does anyone else share my love for The Walking Dead or is there another show that you have as much love for?

2. Corena

Corena Member

I love "The Walking Dead" as well. It is a great TV show. I just fell in love with some of the characters, such as Hershal and Darrell. They were two of my favorite characters.

I have watched it from the very beginning and was super addicted to it, but I must admit that I have not kept up with the latest season of it. I have another love in my life, "Game of Thrones".

3. BethSztruhar

BethSztruhar New Member

I LOVE The Walking Dead. I'm obsessed with it since season 1, and I can't get bored. Right now I feel like watching the current season's first ep, because even if it's shocking, it's very well done.

4. Beachgurl87

Beachgurl87 New Member

In all honesty, at first I thought I would not be a fan of the "Walking Dead". I love zombie movies, zombie games (preferably Call of Duty), anything actually dealing with zombies I was game! But, when it came to the walking dead, the actual subject here, I had the opinion that the show was a bit redundant. I know right! I kept thinking, what is it about this show? Everyone seems to be going crazy over it.

Needless to say, I finally sat down one night and watched a big chunk of the first season. I was actually into it. I thought it was pretty good!! I kept thinking, oh my goodness!, What will happen next? I'm not sure I would call myself a fan, but it's definitely note worthy. Great (Zombie) entertainment.

9999 likes this.
  5. mimi

mimi New Member

I'm a big fan too!

From season 1 till now, it's really worth watching. Except during the first half of the season 7 the story line kind of dragging and get me bored (just a few times). But I have already watched the new episode of season 7 and it's really awesome! Can't wait for the next episode. Go Team Rick!

6. Sikka

Sikka New Member

I LOVE The Walking Dead. I've been watching it for a few years now. The last season and the current one are definitely not my favourites. I feel they have gotten away from the main idea that made me love the show in the first place. Season 1 & 2 are my favourites.

9999 likes this.
  7. smclendon

smclendon New Member

I have been a fan of The Walking Dead from the time I picked up the first novel! I was so happy when I found out that they were going to turn the novels into a television series. For the most part, the series stays true to the novels,although they added a few new characters and switched characteristics around for some of the main cast. I suppose they did that to keep the novel readers on their toes. I enjoy the fact that the series is filmed in my local area and I am able to get a feel for what they are going though such as the hot Georgia sun!

8. Sujeeth

Sujeeth New Member

"The Walking Dead may depend more on suspense, desolate atmosphere, and creative storytelling than fine acting. The show takes a nightmare generally told in movies and opens it up for the medium of TV. I'm optimistic that Darabont & Co. will continue to find ways to make the characters interestingly human as they dodge death's slow, ruthless pursuit"

9999 likes this.
  9. VEHNOM1

VEHNOM1 New Member

The walking dead is one of the best TV series right now. The story line is great characters are amazing every episode is packed with action and uncertain death around every corner. The real beauty of this series movie is seeing how the uninfected humans survive daily with minimal food supply and blood hungry zombies everywhere.

10. W.C

W.C New Member

The walking dead was amazing for the first few seasons, but then it became days of our lives with zombies. Neegan was a needed boost to the story, but couldn't pull it out of the gutter completely.

11. Amanda2801

Amanda2801 New Member

I Love The Walking Dead. I have watched every episode so far and love love love Neagan, lol. The trouble for me is every time I really like a character they kill them off, so I am no longer having favorites.