IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

The whole new legendary nokia 3310

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Patrickrop, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Patrickrop

Patrickrop New Member

The best performing nokia's feature phone,the legendary nokia 3310 is rumoured to be making a comeback in 2017.The news has been received with alot of enthusiasm.It is rumoured that the phone will be running on Android OS.It will offer the best features and it is predicted that it's going to outsell other existing mobile phones in the market.

2. Sujeeth

Sujeeth New Member

"Its back. The legendary Nokia 3310, first released at the turn of the millennium, has been reborn. There are some changes – a colour screen and a camera – but it is instantly recognisable.

The announcement triggered a wave of nostalgia from millions who owned the original, bringing back memories of predictive text, that ringtone, and of course, Snake. But is the reboot faithful to the original? And would you ever want to trade in your gleaming smartphone for it?

Holding the new 3310 in your hand, it feels unmistakeably Nokia. It’s remarkable how easily clicking on those row of buttons comes back. The layout isn’t exactly faithful to the original 3310 – there’s a rectangular D-pad in the middle rather than the up and down keys of its predecessor – but it feels pretty much the same except for being a little lighter and thinner. And that famous battery life is back – it will last a month on standby".

3. DanielYahoo

DanielYahoo New Member

Wow! I am very excited about this. I would definitely trade in my nokia lumia 1520 for this one. I had one back in the day and it served me for five years. I particularly loved the snake game and the message ringtone. I am looking forward to owning one.

4. dellmini

dellmini New Member

Wow, it is a wonderful news. I love Nokia 3310 as it was my first phone and i have memories with it. It was the first phone with interesting ringtones and games. It had a beautiful and stylish body. I like it in pink color. I would love to buy a remake version of Nokia 3310. I am anxiously waiting to view its feature. I wish to have it in the same shape with new features. It would be great if we it will be launched in 2017. I can't wait anymore to see my favorite phone back in the market. Update me with more information if it is possible.

5. shanicx

shanicx New Member

Oh my Nokia 3310, I had one back in the days, My nokia 3310 served me for close to ten years even when my friends and family were buying smartphones I still had my Nokia 3310.
    It was very durable and with an interesting ringtone that is always loud and attracts attention lol.