IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Throat pain relief? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Health' started by Francene, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Francene

Francene New Member

Can anyone recommend a remedy for a sore throat or throat pain that came about as a result of singing? Also, does throat pain as a result of singing always indicate laryngitis? Especially when it has been a constant, ongoing pain that comes about as a result of either talking for too long or speaking too loudly or even singing?
    Thanks, I'd appreciate your feedback on this.

nagesh likes this.
  2. nagesh

nagesh New Member

Hello , you can try Ayurveda medicine to get rid of the pain the name of the medicine is Triphala Churna. You should mix the tea spoon of it in warm water and gargel you will get instant relief and naturally. The taste is bitter it will last for long so don't be annoyed with that. Take care.

Francene likes this.
  3. Francene

Francene New Member

Thanks much!

4. Luckymadon

Luckymadon New Member

Singing can put a strain on your voice box and your tonsils. If you haven't had your tonsils removed you may want to get them checked by the doctor."

What always works for me when I have a soar throat is to rinse/gargle with warm water and salt. The salt will relieve the pain. You can also try eating a tablespoon of honey. That might help.

5. Janet Muthoni

Janet Muthoni New Member

I would suggest that you try some Strepsils. They offer fast relief, especially if the pain is not long term. If persistent, you should see a doctor.