IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Tutoring online from home

Discussion in 'Education' started by Meli, Sep 15, 2017.

?

Has anyone joined this amazing online tutor career?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Meli

Meli New Member

This is one of the best ways to earn from home, where you gain and share your knowledge with students. You can also earn money helping students in their projects and assignments.

There are many online tutoring sites that cater to international students and have experts available globally to guide them.

Has anyone joined this amazing online tutor career? Please feel free to share your experience.

2. Liezeliezel

Liezeliezel New Member

I never experience online tutoring, but I applied for two international companies to become a part-time online tutor, both emailed me and ask me for a Skype interview, sadly I declined both. Why? I know I can possibly get hired in both companies but the thing is my internet is not doing well, it is way below the required internet qualifications. With my poor and unstable internet connection, I can only accept typing, writing, transcribing and posting jobs.

3. mwangi

mwangi New Member

I haven't joined online tutoring as a career but I have made major strides in developing my career through online tutors. I am a university student pursuing a bachelor's degree in Land Survey. I love taking online classes because online tutors are always available and am able to choose from the many available tutors.

4. Meli

Meli New Member

I recently came across another tutoring site thanksforthehelp.com I registered on the site with my name, email and password. The irony is that I cannot login to the site and update my account details. But they keep sending assignment notifications to my registered email. They have many branches across the globe as well.

I got a bit suspicious. I requested them to first allow me to login to the site, before I take up any assignment in helping students. It's past two weeks and still there is no response from their end.