IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Video games or old games like side and seek, hunting and fishing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Sharon Ndaa, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Sharon Ndaa

Sharon Ndaa New Member

Video games are great. Solving complicated puzzles, meeting new friends online but I would pick old games.

Video involves the mind sitting in the house idle and somehow intellectual level. Games exist with the aim of getting someone active. A bit of exercise, sweat, feeling tired and finally upholding health. Children of the 20th century had healthy bodies,encountered a lot of adventures and were beneficial to the society, unlike the 21st century. They would accompany their parents to go fishing and in the process "let's see who brings home more fish", that's how healthy their games were unlike the 21st century of "let's see who gets to level 20 first".

Papplin Kimore likes this.
  2. darkknight1409

darkknight1409 New Member

I would say video games. As a late teen, I find action games much more enjoyable than outdoor sports or activities

3. Papplin Kimore

Papplin Kimore New Member

As for me, considering the interests of the current teens and youths, I'd go with video games.

Generally, these games are involving and helps one think widely to make your gameplay distinct from others. The fact that technology has taken over and is being embraced worldwide makes the video games the most suitable in the current environment.