IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Want to earn pocketmoney?Here is one way!

Discussion in 'Business' started by vivek, Apr 12, 2016.

1. vivek

vivek New Member

You can earn money by just solving captcha .Get your bottoms to work now.Register your id on www.megatypers.com and the invitation code is BIBQ. Earn money and enjoy!:cool:

2. stude69

stude69 New Member

I read somewhere that megatypers is a scam.I really don't know if its true but people were complaining that money in their accounts has been reducing with time some have not been paid after requesting for payout.If this complains are true then I would advice you to stay away from megatypers.If you wish search Google for reviews.

3. Rafay

Rafay New Member

Hey Vivek,

I have worked and have experience on Megatypers.
    First of all megatypers main problem is their pay per captcha which is too low and secondly the time at which their pay is high no captchas are available.
    My experience at megatypers was not bad but not wonderful either.They seriously need to work on their payment system.
    It would take a month to earn like $10 only.

4. Janee Mitchell

Janee Mitchell New Member

Hi Rafay,

Can you tell me what the pay is per captcha? You mentioned that it takes a month to earn $10, how many hours a day did you work to earn that? Are there any similar, but better paying, jobs you would recommend?

Thanks.

5. Mauricio O Freire

Mauricio O Freire New Member

I have tried 2Captcha, that seems to be just like Megatypers and I can tell that what you earn is not worthy the time you spend there. Although I heard Megatypers has a good reputation for paying the customers in time, $1,00 for 1000 captchas solved is really painful.

I would rather spend my valuable time seaching for better ways to earn the same amount, for example by improving my writing skills. Just like I am doing right now.

6. Chels

Chels New Member

This is the first time I've heard about earning money from entering captchas. I always wondered how sites would know what they were supposed to say though - mystery solved! I've never been able to find any legit data entry jobs before so this is really interesting. However, I hate having to enter captchas so I don't think it's something I could do to make money off of. I'd probably get frustrated with it before I could even cash out.

7. vivek

vivek New Member

thanks for advice buddy!

8. vivek

vivek New Member

Friend if you want a better option you can post powerpoint presentations from Powershow.com. Do not forget to set the settings of your ppt upload as Pay-to-view and fill the required things!
    Hope it helps!

9. vivek

vivek New Member

You can earn as per your captcha entries and its rate goes up down.You can approx. earn $2 at most for as much as 1000 entries.
    Hope it helps!

10. vivek

vivek New Member

Thanks for your reply buddy!
    Friend if you want a better option you can post powerpoint presentations from Powershow.com. Do not forget to set the settings of your ppt upload as Pay-to-view and fill the required things!
    Hope you got a better option now!

11. vivek

vivek New Member

12. vivek

vivek New Member

13. smartmom

smartmom New Member

I've never heard of them but am willing to try them out. Some of the online ways to earn money feels like working in a sweat shop. For example slice the pie now pays about 2 cents for reviews and Amazon Mechanical Mturk is just about the same. My opinion for anyone trying to work from home would be to start a blog and sell your own products or peoples products or services and get paid to refer.

14. rakus

rakus New Member

Yes, that's true, I also joined 2Captcha and worked for about two weeks but unable to earn at least 3$. Utter waste of time, and I think PTC sites are better when compared to captcha entering.

15. Eliot

Eliot New Member

It is hard to earn money on 2captha. Completing surveys would be a lot easier.

16. dman

dman New Member

Yes exactly it is hard to earn money on 2captha.you should try surveys,affiliate marketing or PTC sites.if you live in Europe, America,then you have opportunities to make money online

17. dman

dman New Member

You are right.It is hard to earn money on 2capthca.PTC,surveys and affiliate marketing is more better.you can earn more cash especially with survey's. This site listed the best survey sites
    www.mmbmworldwide.blogspot.com.ng