IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Weight lose

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Erica Mills, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Erica Mills

Erica Mills New Member

I am wanting to lose about 15-20 pounds before I get married (sometime next year) what are some tips? I don't want a crash diet, or workout hours a day. I want a lifestyle change. I've tried my fitness pal, low carb, I counted calories, I've worked out, walked, lifted weights. I just can't seem to lose any, or if I do its a pound a month. I've heard high protien, any opinions or advice? I'd appreciate anything!

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail New Member

I've been having the same issue months back. I truly need to lose some weight like 20-25 pounds and truly experiencing serious difficulties. A portion of the issues that I experienced at whatever point I attempt to get in shape is that I can't reduce the amount of food that I eat, I truly can't avoid eating a lot so as opposed to getting in shape, I'm putting on more weight. What I did is I attempted to do some cardio workout each and every day for 30-45 minutes, without cutting my food. What's more, I was astonished in my first week that I effectively lost 2 pounds, not much but rather losing 2 pounds in a week is adequate.

In the event that you are a very busy person that you don't have room schedule-wise to exercise for extend periods of time, you can do it for no less than 30 mins every day. It will likewise secure the weight reduction in the event that you combine it with a balance diet. Eat brown rice rather than white rice, less carbs. More on vegetables and fiber. And I can tell you in less than a month you will not only lose weight but you will feel a lot more better.

3. biege

biege New Member

Hi there! This was my dilemma 3 months ago. I got so much chubbier ever since I've started working on a graveyard shift, and the stress of working within this period made me eat a lot of unhealthy foods. I was so upset, and this lead me to hate myself a lot whenever I look at myself at a mirror, and you know that feeling that there's so much fat in your belly, ugh! having to learn that you can use it as an elbow cushion when you type on a computer it's kind of irritating. I have to get rid of that feeling, so what I did, I've researched some techniques on how lose abdominal fats and this is when I've come across with their so called 3-day Military diet. Out of curiosity, I've tried the said diet and dang! It really did its magic.
    Just imagine losing 3kgs (6.6lbs) in just 3 days without you doing anything hard like working out in a gym, you only have to follow the strict diet the 3-day Military Diet offer and you're good to go. After losing such weight, I feel more confident now wearing slim fit shirts, this is really amazing! Just an FYI, I'm doing the diet 3 days a week to maintain my desired weight, and I'm planning to start working out next month.

Wish you Best,
    Jay

4. Sandy

Sandy New Member

‘Weight loss’ has become a universal concern. Nowadays, people are becoming obese, on account of many reasons like- junk food, lack of minimum exercise, and stress. But, everyone wants to regain their past ‘slim and smart’ body again.

I am also one such person, who is worried about the same problem and trying to get rid of the excess weight since past 5-6 years. All my efforts in this direction have failed and I am in the same position where I was some 5-6 years.

Anyway, beige’s posting dated Sept 9, 20116, about 3-day military diet is showing me a ray of hope and I have to check with that.

biege likes this.
  5. biege

biege New Member

Thanks for checking on this, Sandy. I wish you the best in finding the right diet program. Let us know if this helps. :)

6. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Hi
    Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the delay in replying you.
    For the past 2-3 days I was busy engaged in some work connected to our family function.

Sandy.

7. biege

biege New Member

Not a problem, Sandy. I have a lot of things going around recently too. :)

8. jb1rd78

jb1rd78 New Member

I seriously recommend you all to consider a low carb diet. There are a ton of free guides on the web to help you get started. The Atkins diet seems to be the most popular, but there are other guides. Just do a quick Goolge search for "low carb diets", or "keto diets" and you'll find what you need.

I personally have been following a carb-restricted diet since April, and I have lost 27 pounds, without exercising. I eat all the meat that I want, and there are some veggies that I like that I can still have. The only thing I miss is fruit because of the sugar content, but I don't miss it much.

You just have to cut out startches and sugar from your diet. No pasta, rice, bread, potatoes, candy, and limited fruit. o_O

9. stellabell

stellabell New Member

If you want to lose weight, you can try to use guava. Because there is a zero amount of cholesterol in guava. Additionally, the carbs only exist in guava with relatively low amount as well. Meanwhile, guava contains many proteins, minerals and vitamins, not to mention its richness of dietary fiber.

Therefore, guava is an ideal choice to make your appetite satisfied easily. You will feel full for a longer period of time after consuming guava.

Surprisingly, even thin people can benefit from guava which is supportive for weight gain.

As it is full of nutrients, guava can enhance your metabolism and nutrient absorption from foods.

Click this link to get more details: https://wikihomenutrition.com/guava-health-benefits/

10. jakejake

jakejake New Member

Do your cardio twice a day.