IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What Apps You Cannot Do Without Them On Your Android Phone

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Amazingsteven, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Amazingsteven

Amazingsteven New Member

There are some apps I can't do without them on my Android phone . I used many third-party applications on my phone for different things. For instance, I used Google Chrome browser, Firefox, opera mini, UC browser (I used it mostly for download) for browsing the Internet. Whatsapp, Facebook lite
    and Instagram for social media interactions. PicArt, photowonder, Camera360 for Picture editing. Quickoffice, WSO Office for writing, reading PDF files, creating documents , presentations and Spreadsheets . SwiftKey keyboard, Google keyboard for typing.
    Those are the third-party applications I cannot effectively use my phone without them. What third-party applications you cannot do without them on your Android device?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  2. Taker997

Taker997 New Member

I use a lot of third party apps too. Chrome beta browser is one of them, I feel like it's faster than the ordinary version and of course it's faster than the standard browser. I actually really liked the standard browser on Kitkat, but lollipop and marshmallow browsers just don't have a lot of functions.

Swiftkey keyboard is another great one. I have installed it last year and haven't changed it since then. It almost looks like it reads your mind, I use it while messaging on whatsapp because I need to write fast without errors when I'm arguing with my girlfriend:D

3. akshaychouhan785

akshaychouhan785 New Member

There is pretty much every important app comes preinstalled in the phone but then also there are some apps which I always keep installed on my phone and simply cannot do without them. Some of which are

Opera browser- I just love this browser as it blocks adverts, uses less data and let's me open any no. of tabs at one time which is critical to my research work. I can go through my mails and social media accounts also in a very less time using opera.

Merriam-webster- It's an English- English dictionary and is used worldwide since 1828 and is available on playstore for free. It has everything you want in an ideal dictionary app. I always keep this installed in my phone.

And last but not the least my favourite android game Real Racing.:D

4. jkmquitasol

jkmquitasol New Member

I use a lot of applications on my android phone. But the one that I can't do without is Facebook. It is my primary medium of communication with my classmates, friends and family. It is my source of information and news in my surroundings. So if there's an announcement, I would know it immediately in my Facebook account. It is also a source of entertainment like funny posts and memes. So if Facebook isn't installed in my phone, I will miss many announcements and messages thus making me not updated to the outside world.