IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by wassim labiedh, Aug 6, 2015.

1. solehah1293

solehah1293 New Member

I love to play Street Fighters on my computer with my brothers. It is a fun game that can release your stress. I just love this games but brothers love to play Counter Strike and Dota. I used to play Conter Strike before but never play Dota. i guess I only addicted with Street Fighters and other fighting games.

2. Anklebiter

Anklebiter New Member

Wow, you play a lot of things. I'm a little different, I like to focus on one game at a time (on my consoles), so right now I'm just playing League of Legends, I get so entertained with it, with the champions and their stories, with the mechanics, the splash arts, I love everything in the game, but I have to admit that the only bad thing is the LoL community, it's super super toxic and that's a real shame, but come on, nothing's perfect.

3. caiocoutinho17

caiocoutinho17 New Member

I am currently playing Overwatch on Xbox One, such an amazing game, can't stop playing! I am also replaying Bioshock 2 on Xbox One as well, one of my favorite games!

4. KoechBrian

KoechBrian New Member

I am currently playing two different games on my PC to pass my time. They are GTA and FIFA. Although, I am looking forward to expand my library of games. I would like to play more of racing and simulation games.

5. TheBigWolf

TheBigWolf New Member

I am currently playing Need For Speed Most Wanted 2. I know that this game is not a latest game. It was released back in 2012. I am a big fan of racing games and this game packs in great graphics with an awesome gameplay. I play it on my laptop.

On my smartphone,I am currently playing World Cricket Championship 2. I am a big fan of Cricket and this game has realistic gameplay with awesome graphics.

6. Megan

Megan New Member

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 is an all time favorite. Does The Sims count? That would be at the top of any list of mine by far. :)

7. Yllorrina

Yllorrina New Member

I am actually looking for something that I can get my hands on, I do have a bit of time to spare to play games but the problem is my PC is quite old so I'm sticking to games that I can run on my PC. While I'm still looking for something to play, I am currently busy playing Ragnarok and League of Legends. I enjoyed playing Ragnarok since it's an MMORPG and the characters and the surroundings aren't really 3D unlike most new games. I have this bit of a problem with my eyes so I really can't play games that are too bright colored or too realistic. I play League of Legends just for fun and just one match a day would be a lot for my eyes to take.

8. AnimeLover

AnimeLover New Member

I'm currently playing LOL and Terraria. It's fun and very exciting everytime I get victory on LOL.
    as for Terraria I find it very challenging and that's why I always play it whenever I'm bored.

9. juxtapositi0n

juxtapositi0n New Member

Rocket league! Endless, endless Rocket League..

Aside from that, I've always got a campaign running in some iteration of the Total War franchise. Lately, it's been Shogun 2, but they are all likely candidates. So much replayability.

I recently picked up The Witcher 3, which was fantastic. I got way more than I expected out of that game, plus it's beautiful!

10. zenJ

zenJ New Member

I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition. I didn't have a lot of time when it originally came out (in 2o14, I believe), but I'm catching up now. For fans of RPG genre, let me just say this is the ultimate RPG game. I'm blown away by the sheer size of it. I think I played for maybe 10 hours, but it still doesn't feel like I even scratched the surface of the world has to offer. It's truly an immersive experience and my definite recommendation for any gaming fan.

11. WickedCry

WickedCry New Member

I'm currently playing "Wolfenstein: The New Order" on Xbox One. And let me just say, it is AMAZING.

I am addicted to this game, I swear I have played 12 hours a day the past two days, I am about to beat it as I am typing this post. The story is incredible, the characters are incredible. It is not your typical run and gun COD game where they juice you for $60 + $60 in DLC. I got the game for $10 and have put nearly 25 hours into it. Worth it in my books.

I don't want to spoil it, but the game does such a good job at instilling hate and rage towards the German characters. Basically it is set in a time where if the Nazi Germans won the war, the events are what would happen. They take over the world and test on humans, are very cruel, murder and filth, they torture and burn people alive, there is even a scene where you have to escape from an oven!!

And even though its a game seeing those horrible things done to innocent people... just makes you horrified that that is what happened back in the day... so it fuels you to try and murder every freaking nazi you come across in a blaze of glory. I couldn't put the game down. It's amazing. 10/10 would recommend.

12. WickedCry

WickedCry New Member

I'm currently playing "Wolfenstein: The New Order" on Xbox One. And let me just say, it is AMAZING.

I am addicted to this game, I swear I have played 12 hours a day the past two days, I am about to beat it as I am typing this post. The story is incredible, the characters are incredible. It is not your typical run and gun COD game where they juice you for $60 + $60 in DLC. I got the game for $10 and have put nearly 25 hours into it. Worth it in my books.

I don't want to spoil it, but the game does such a good job at instilling hate and rage towards the German characters. Basically it is set in a time where if the Nazi Germans won the war, the events are what would happen. They take over the world and test on humans, are very cruel, murder and filth, they torture and burn people alive, there is even a scene where you have to escape from an oven!!

And even though its a game seeing those horrible things done to innocent people... just makes you horrified that that is what happened back in the day... so it fuels you to try and murder every freaking nazi you come across in a blaze of glory. I couldn't put the game down. It's amazing. 10/10 would recommend.

13. Paran Kapur

Paran Kapur New Member

I would say that I am playing a lot of games right now. But the game that I can spend hours playing is Age of Empires 2.It is one of the best strategy games developed for PC. I have been playing this game since childhood. Age of Empires need a good presence of mind and the player must be patient and must understand the game concept, tactics and rules.

Counter Strike is another game that keeps me busy throughout the day. Another shooter game, defined as one of the classiest games of all time. You can play with various Bots or with your friends over a LAN connection. You can choose from various maps and start shooting.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  14. John Gibson

John Gibson New Member

I am currently playing Watch Dogs on Xbox One. I think that it is a great game that has excellent graphics and a detailed story line. I think that what makes this game so great is that you can play online, and not stray too far from the actual story mode of the game. I think that if more games were like this particular game then most games would be more interesting.

15. Dante

Dante New Member

Brothers in arms 3, since last year, although I've finished it but I still love and enjoy playing with especially when I play with friends.
    Top Eleven, this is quite addictive when you have loads of friends playing it.
    Recently downloaded gun war, it's really hard but fun and challenging..
    All these are on Android.

16. bobstrob234

bobstrob234 New Member

i play now counter strike 1.6 very much because when i play i chat with my friends its just like facebook and cs is very good game but ou must becarful when you play it because some people they becomevery angry when they play it but in my case i have fu not angry when i play it and that's good and dont play it all the day in order to keep my mind safe and i like talk with my friends because some of them are outside my country

17. AlreadyReadIt

AlreadyReadIt New Member

I've been playing mostly Dishonored and Overwatch recently. I enjoy the intertwining story-lines of Dishonored and the depth of the game-play, and the fact that whenever you make a decision in the game it will likely effect the plot.

Overwatch is great too, at least from my perspective, but for a different reason. I am a highly competitive player and I used to play Team Fortress 2 competitively also. I love the ability to be able to compete with players from around the world and that every game is different, even if the maps are the same.

18. javiondunn

javiondunn New Member

ok here goes

xbox- all COD ... mainly play Ghost and BO3 for now
    iphone- snake vs block, asphault 8, pes 2017
    pc- Asphault 8

19. mihir225

mihir225 New Member

I am currently playing Clash of Clans game on my android phone. I like Clash of Clans very much. I am addicted of this game. l really enjoy to play this games.

20. kayjay77

kayjay77 New Member

Hi Andbog.

You have exquisitely reminded us that one of the main factors that many of us like and enjoy any game that we like is its unique quality of being different from the other games--original. When Pac-Man was first introduced to the world in in May of 1980, the world never before had seen anything like it; its gaming impact on popular culture remains unparalleled to this day (Ms. Pac-Man would soon follow). You are correct in that Wurm online and Minecraft has similarities, yet with different styles. Whether we already have played Pac-Man/Ms. Pac-Man or not, its legend remains; it's fun! With that said, everyone can click on this link and enjoy http://www.free80sarcade.com/mspacman.php.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017