IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by wassim labiedh, Aug 6, 2015.

1. jeon04

jeon04 New Member

Hmmm, I am just playing with my smartphone or tablet. I am playing Mobile Legends once everyday just to make my account active. Lol. I just want to relax and have a past time. You know, just for fun. I used to play time consuming games but I think I am not productive with it. I think I'm too lazy those days so I changed my lifestyle. Hehe I'm not saying that to you but for me it's the case.

Well, I recommend playing Golden Sun or Pokemon in Nintendo 3ds. They are good games actually. ;)

2. reesasamoa

reesasamoa New Member

I don't know how to play games on game consoles like X Box or PlayStation. When I do, my daughter and husband laugh at me because I will take a towel or use my shirt, place it on the controller and start swiping the buttons every which way. My family laughs at me except when I beat them.

The games I do play are ones I have downloaded into my phone or tablet. I'm not one to play battle games so I choose puzzles or decorating games. I am currently playing Home Design, Covet Fashion, June's Journey, Toy Blast and Matchington. I downloaded all these games because some have only five lives so when I've gone through all the lives, I can go play another game to await the new lives.

3. Jamsh

Jamsh New Member

This is an old post, but I'll still add that I've been playing Shadow of War (Shady business practices can't stop me) and GTA V (yes, I have super unconventional tastes, pretty sure I'm the only one playing these games)

4. hobaki

hobaki New Member

I'm currently playing Sims 4 in computer. I started playing Sims when I was in elementary and got addicted when I knew that it has expansion packs. Based on my research, It was the first original Sims developed by Maxis and it was then published by Electronic Games. It was released back in 2000. I didn't stop playing until the graphics were upgraded and they have released another game which was Sims 2 until Sims 4 with its expansion packs.

I just enjoy creating characters and build houses out of the game. The reason why I love this game a lot because I can control and manipulate my characters. I can even go for a date with a friend guy or marry someone and build a family. Sims is such an interesting game to play since it is somehow related to real life. I have never been bored playing Sims and I am looking forward for the new upgraded Sims.

5. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

I'm currently playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. I just started this and maybe I'm just one hour in and I don't really know much about the story yet, but it's about Senua and she's traveling in a very dark and dangerous place. It might even be hell cause I heard some of the voices inside her head say the place 'Hel' or 'Helheim'.

The game is not that hard 'YET' but I've heard rumors that the game deletes your save file when you die many times. This adds more atmosphere to the game because you see her gets eaten by her darkness everytime you get slain. Let's hope I finish this game before the game decides to delete my save file. :)

6. Jack518

Jack518 New Member

Right now, me and my friends main game is Fortnite. That takes up about 3 hours of game time each evening, leaving about an hour for some Gmod of CS:GO ;)

7. Lighta

Lighta New Member

Currently am playing: Alpha sapphine, although I'm about to set it down for various reasons, Etrian Odyssey Ivi: Legend of the Titan, Metro: Last light and Lisa the joyful. Balancing all of them isn't too tough since Lisa and Metro are fairly short.
    I just need to beat them, then maybe I can dedicate my time to EO and also pick Devil Survivor.

8. Luckymadon

Luckymadon New Member

Right now I am on level 67 of Frozen Freefall. It is a match 3 game based on the Disney movie Frozen. All of the characters from the movie accompany me on my journey up, down and around the mountain. I am addicted to this game. It takes up much of my spare time.

9. Kimie Kate Majait

Kimie Kate Majait New Member

What are the video games that I am currently playing today? Well, I am very fond of playing mobile games so my games are Clash of Kings/Queens, Minecraft, and Mobile Legends. These are my favorite ones but I play Mobile Legends more often because I enjoy playing this game a lot especially when I play it together with my friends. This game also taught me to get some skills and strategies in gaming. I can say now that I'm proud to be a girl gamer/player because I think I can play just like what boys can do. Anyway, any mobile online battle arena games are very interesting and enjoyable, right?

10. ramos12312

ramos12312 New Member

The specific games I currently playing right now are Ragnarok Journey and Borderlands. Ragnarok Journey is an online browser game. If you played Ragnarok before, I'm going to say there's a massive difference between Ragnarok App on PC and Ragnarok Journey on browser, Even though all the monsters and bosses are the same but the gameplay is different. The Borderlands, well so far I just start playing it right now so I don't have much to say but it's also a great game.

11. Kim90

Kim90 New Member

Candy crush is my favorite game too ,I think am addicted to this game because I play it all day sometimes I forget to complete my chores at home.

12. ryugun46

ryugun46 New Member

Now a days I am into online games more than single player games. So that's why I started playing PUBG on my mobile and I just love it. I think PUBG mobile has brought a revolutionary change to the mobile gaming world.

But to be honest there are certain games out there which are just like PUBG but all of them are rip offs. So it's better playing the original game.

13. ShiningRose

ShiningRose New Member

My brother and I used to play this game all the time! What a coincidence! We used to play using cheats and stuff though, because we were terrible at the game (we were very young when we played it, to be fair), but it was so fun. We also played the Red Alert games, which I believe came before Generals? I don't actually remember, it was a long time ago.

As for me, lately I've been playing Overwatch quite a lot. I feel that this game doesn't need a proper introduction, but just in case you don't know I'll describe it for you. It's a multiplayer shooter from the first person perspective that features lots of characters that you can choose from, and each and every one of them plays in a completely different way! My favourite one is Mercy who is a support class hero, her job is basically to keep everyone alive during the fights with her healing staff, but one of her special abilities can even resurrect allies that have been recently killed! I love her so much because of her personality, she's kind and gentle like a mother, and she's also very pretty. :)

ian tambong likes this.
  14. Ingabo

Ingabo New Member

Word Cross, smooth way to unwind your brain when say you having a busy day or working on something that needs critical thinking.

Opposed to what my friends think it's not girly at all, it has different themes. So you can always set it to suit a man, you.

Kieranlewix likes this.
  15. Booker

Booker New Member

I am currently playing DOTA 2 on my desktop because this game was fun playing with your team. I always play it than any other games I had in my desktop.

Honestly, sometimes I didn't play DOTA 2 because when I feel bored playing it, I'll stop for a while like a one week rest then play it again to enjoy the game.

I play CS:GO also when I'm finished playing DOTA 2.

16. mbgd1010

mbgd1010 New Member

I am currently playing Wonderland Online. It is an MMORPG video game developed by Chinese Gamer International.

Wonderland Online is a story of a group of shipwreck survivors stranded on an isolated island. Players may perform quests, solve puzzles, manufacture items and indulge in interior decoration. The graphics are anime-style 2D. The game world is based on the real-world Earth, and includes classical representations of countries such as China, Egypt, Philippines, Korea, Japan, United Kingdom, Italy, Greece, Maya and the South Pole.

This game may be outdated but this will always be the best game for me.

17. drez

drez New Member

I am currently playing fortnite on my phone. Not going to lie, for me, it’s easier to win a match on mobile than on console. Probably because I have bad aim on console. Either way, I always try to play on console to improve. :D

18. Stevoh56

Stevoh56 New Member

I love soccer games especially FIFA 2018. The graphics of the game is so good such that you feel as if you are in the competition yourself. I love soccer games since they help in fast and creative thinking.

19. biz

biz New Member

I've been playing WoW and RuneScape for about 12 years now, and I always come back to both of those games at some point. They're pretty fun when fresh content is released (or in OSRS' case, the nostalgic factor is fun), though after a while I put them and take a break-usually for a few months a year.

I've played Overwatch ever since the first stress test weekend and open beta. I'm not great at it, but it's still fun for me! Especially when I'm having a moment, that's when I just play 100x better all of a sudden for some reason. My favorite hero is Junkrat, with Soldier 76 coming as a close second. Junkrat's kit just really fits my playstyle, whereas soldier 76 helps make up for my not-so-great aim.

The Pokemon series was the first set of games I've ever played, and to this day I still buy at least one game in each generation to explore the new content. I finished Moon much quicker than I expected, and was a little let down on how short the actual storyline seemed. Despite that, it was a good way to get my mind off things.

For destiny, I've always heard about how fun it was, especially for people who aren't that great at FPS games. I've watched some game play here and there it looked fun, so if all looks good on pay day this Friday I'll probably be buying it.

The series that is closet to my heart is the Kingdom Heart series, and with 2.8 coming out this month, I'll be spending most of my time enjoying Dream Drop Distance all over again. I feel and perform better playing games on a big screen with a controller in my hands, rather than on a small handheld, so I'm really looking forward to this release.

20. Ayoma

Ayoma New Member

Ayenski I totally agree with you. I also love candy crush a lot at least it passes time when am bored. Sometimes i get annoyed when i try playing the hard levels but I end up failing.