IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

what are your favorite pc games

Discussion in 'Games' started by jainish, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Peter97

Peter97 New Member

My current favourite game is grand theft auto five. As you may already know, its a very popular game, and its the most expensive game ever produced! I feel that the developers of this masterpiece of a game have genuinely made a great job of it, and the amount of attention to detail in the game is truly stunning.

Take for example the side missions, such as being able to join the "Epsilon program" as Michael. This isn't a main story mission, and the only way of accessing this is via browsing the internet on Michaels mobile phone, and donating to the website. Then, a series of events is triggered in the game, and you suddenly find yourself doing errands for the cult leader, before finally being able to join.

Or for example, being able to take Lamar's dog, chop, for walks around los Santos, or participating in events such as base jumping, hunting, illegal street racing, being a taxi driver, to many more other fun activities around los Santos.

I purchased the game 4 months ago, and I have already accumulated over 200 hours on it, completing the story mode, and now playing online mode, with many of my friends.

I have also loved and thoroughly enjoyed the past games in the franchise, some of which you have mentioned in the first post, such as gta vice city (It is also rumoured that GTA VI will be in vice city) and gta San Andreas.

2. Peter97

Peter97 New Member

I love this game aswell, I have over 700 hours on it, and I've just recently reached the "Legendary Eagle" Rank. I really like the idea that the full game is unlocked, with no extra "DLC" (apart from the weapon skins, which are only cosmetic items). I once had a knife worth $120, however I sold it to buy grand theft auto five.

If you want we can perhaps play sometime? My steam account is "Droidiinator" -level 19 from the UK

3. lolipoptiger

lolipoptiger New Member

My favorite PC game right now would be CSGO (counter strike-global offensive) because a lot of my other friends also play this game, so of course I would play it a lot as well and in addition, I like this game because when playing you are able to find in game skins and cases where you can either use or sell in the steam store.

4. harisali3

harisali3 New Member

Team Fortress 2 is my favorite game (it was recently made f2p). A Valve-made first person shooter with cartoonish animation. It's heavily class based, so the gameplay is diverse (my favorite class - the spy - has different watches that allow him to turn invisible, and he has the ability to disguise as a player on the opposing team. His knife is a 1-hit kill if it's a backstab). I've also been playing League of Legends recently.

5. hurtadoluisalex

hurtadoluisalex New Member

I agree with GTA, one of my favorite PC games is GTA San Andreas. But my favorite game ever, that I prefer playing before I play any other is Pro Evolution Soccer, or as well known as PES or Winning Eleven. All the versions are good and always I have considered it the best soccer game of all time.

It has good quality graphics, and his gameplay stands out. Although FIFA, his next rival gets closer because has more teams to play, it is not enough to dominate PES yet. PES keep on improving every year and gets better and better.

6. Lythium

Lythium New Member

I've been gaming since the days of Super Mario Brothers on the old Nintendo console and I will probably game until the day I die. When I purchased my first personal computer, I began enjoying games such as Doom and Duke Nukem. Eventually, when online gaming began gaining popularity and video card technology improved, I went on to play Quake (1, 2 and 3), Unreal and UT, Half Life, Everquest 2, Star Wars the Old Republic, and World of Warcraft, to name a few.

7. ibukunteje

ibukunteje New Member

ofcourse my favorite pc games is got to be Play staion, i love football and have rally transferred the passion into its game, that my best game even on my phone

8. ATM

ATM New Member

My FaVourite Game is of Course PES ♥

9. zombie43211

zombie43211 New Member

My favourite pc games are

Darksiders

Darksiders ||

GTA SA

These gamessages are wonderful and addicting when you play online especially on GTA SA.

Dnot really need a wonderful gaming pc for GTA SA

10. AO6

AO6 New Member

I remember playing call of duty black ops multiplayer for hours and hours. I even forgot to eat lunch one day. Another games I'll mention will be Splinter Cell and Hitman with GTA.

11. lerra

lerra New Member

My favorite pc game is Sims3 not 4 because four put in way too much detail. but 3 is perfect.

12. abdouacer35

abdouacer35 New Member

I used to play a lot of games in my life and some of them i like it and some of them i don't like it and my favorite pc games is resident evil 4 and i used to play this game a lot of time in the day and i like rayman 3 because its simple and not very hard to play it and i like devil may cry as well and i used to play this game with controller always not with the clavier of course and then i like call of duty but i like to play it in the ps2 because its more better