IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are your favorite sites for earning extra cash online?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by cindy scaccia, Sep 23, 2016.

1. cindy scaccia

cindy scaccia New Member

I use a gazillion sites to earn money online. I take surveys, write articles, complete offers, do microtasks, and post in forums for starters. I couldn't possibly list ALL the sites I use, but I can tell you my favorites. The ones that earn me money the quickest are:
    GrabPoints
    Mturk
    MintVine
    Opinion Outpost
    HireWriters

What are your favorites?

2. bachir

bachir New Member

Your list is rich, though I want to mention one here you may or may not know. here is the link http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=wy5ws6 . It is a very good looking website, uses paypal to cash out, try it and have fun ;)

3. jfrey328

jfrey328 New Member

Mindsumo was my favorite until they ended their referral program. It's a shame, because I could usually earn $25 a week that way. I sometimes use Amazon Mturk, but I mostly do surveys on Vindale Research now.

Here's the link for anyone interested! http://tryvindale.com/VfXBs4gU

4. imperial

imperial New Member

My favorite website to make money is the UHRS, it demands knowledge in English, hence you need to be approved in a hard English test. UHRS has great potential to pay much money. If you do tasks of $ 0.01 quickly, you can make $ 6 per hour. However, it is important to mention that there are several type of tasks, including some that it is necessary to inform if the website has adult content or not . I have been a loyal user of this site, I have strongly recommended it to everyone who wants extra money in the end of month. UHRS usually pays 21 days after the end of the workweek.

5. SirKaylan

SirKaylan New Member

Interesting information. But whats the best site or way to earn money fast? Im a student who doesnt have much time, and it would be nice to gain some money online ;D.

6. Rosyrain

Rosyrain New Member

I work a few different online sites to make extra spending money and I think that Mturk is the quickest I have found. Some of the requesters pay you within a couple of hours and then you can transfer the money to your bank account, which takes about a day, or to your Amazon gift card balance.

I also do article writing and work on Swagbucks and Mint Vine. Payouts with these sites are slower because they have to be verified.

7. tryner

tryner New Member

My favorites are Clickworker, Clixsense, Apptrailers, and Opinion Outpost. I can make around $15 a day doing all of them for a few hours each. I want to join WebAnswers, I believe that's what it's called, soon because I've heard good things about it. I like the idea of answering other user's questions and getting paid for it. Are there any other sites like that one that someone could recommend me?

8. Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace New Member

At the moment, this one is actually my favorite. However, you can find an unlimited amount of sites to use here.

9. xegeapkmd

xegeapkmd New Member

My favorite site for online earnings is youtube.Reason is when you have a lot of views and a lot of videos you can earn a lot of money.I'm not called this extra cash I called this super cash.

Everything you need to do is make content and watch in youtube analytics your ad revenue grow and grow.