IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What are Your Thoughts on Online Jobs?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by SirenOnFire, Sep 12, 2017.

1. SirenOnFire

SirenOnFire New Member

The first time I have tried doing online jobs, the only reason was to earn some extra cash for this vacation I'll be having. Little did I know that it is a really good opportunity to earn that some even make it their full time job. Although I have no plans of doing this since I actually love my day job, I am not blind to the fact that there is real potential to earn a lot of money if one is truly dedicated in making it work.

It was hard to find an online job that would actually fit my skills and knowledge, at the same time won't be boring that work would be too monotonous. That's what PTC sites were for me. The first few days I did it during my free time, and since I was using my phone, I eventually had sore thumbs. That was for nothing unfortunately, since I just couldn't keep doing it after about 3 days of trying because the work was too boring, it was not making me think or whatever, and I was earning too little for my taste. Therefore, I wasn't able to cash out since I haven't reached the minimum for all those PTC sites I joined. It was a waste of effort and energy.

After a few days of searching on blogs about different online jobs, and trying them out, I learned about myLot. The pay was little yes, but it was fun for me. It was like Facebook, but I get paid with all those rants I do. From then on, I learned that I could actually get paid writing for blogs and forums and that's what I do now on my free time.

I guess it could actually be quite hard at first to find an online job that would be suitable to you, but once you do, work doesn't seem much of a work anymore.

How about you, what are your thoughts on this?

2. surebettn

surebettn New Member

To me, working online is better than any other form of work in all ramification. I love doing online jobs simply because of the the absolute control I can enjoy over it. If I can sit right inside my bedroom and still make real money; why then do I need to be jumping from one office to another in the name of job? Well, maybe because I hate being controlled by anyone.

Meanwhile, I would never recommend any of these things called PTC sites. Their payout per task is always ridiculous to me.

3. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix New Member

I wouldn't even
    I don't even know where to begin answering this one.Online jobs are the best!It is not even about the financial freedom or the flexibility but the quality of work.I will come back to this in a few.Online jobs are so easy to find and also the best option for young people.They have minimal requirements and anyone who has the drive to make money ends up succeeding greatly with online jobs.Online jobs are helping to eradicate poverty in the world.Everyone past 18 years who is not employed should have a site they work for and receive payment that checks them off the "poverty list" and transfers their names to at least the "minimal earners list".

With online sites,we make our own time table and handle tasks when we want to.We have the freedom to chose which jobs to do and which ones to discard.Let us stop being selfish for a second and think of people who are paying us.The fact that they pay us motivates us so much that the quality of our work is by a large percentage better than if they had employed someone else to go to work in the morning and do it.This is because when we handle business in our PJ's,in the comfort of our beds we transfer the best version of ourselves to the work,what is called "doing it like we mean it"
    We work like we mean it,because we mean it!

4. gtdoss

gtdoss New Member

I have been working online, off and on, for more than 15 years now. I started as a transcriber and did that for almost ten years, and then I did closed captioning for three years after that. I took a couple of years off from doing any online work, and then I started doing GPT and other little work-from-home jobs.

I can't really say enough about how online jobs are the best in every way! I worked for 15 years in a couple of offices, which paid the bills. But since I've been married, I have avoided all outside-the-home jobs and have been happily captivated by the Internet. The fact that I can make money online is kind of a miracle to me!

5. DrEdu

DrEdu New Member

There are many opportunities online for individuals who want to earn a dime online. I started working online in 2013 doing academic writing for various clients. I took a break in 2014 to do events photography and later returned online to do Forex trading in 2015. I am now doing article writing at the moment and I can attest that there is money online. There are many success stories from my friends and the only regret I have is not starting earlier. I spent my precious time on social media time I could have spent earning a decent pay.

6. ion

ion New Member

It's great actually, imagine you don't have a problem about the time, you don't need to wake up early just to go to your job or office. It's up to you if you want to finish your job immediately to find another job online. You just waiting for the payout inside your house. Your office is just inside your house, and you're working besides your family, you can do your tasks also inside your house like cleaning, cooking or even gardening. So it's really good to have the online job. But the problem is how to find a legit online jobs, how to know if they're legit or not, because you know, there's a lot of scams right now. The only thing you can do is to be vigilant to the company.

7. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher New Member

I think online jobs are great and I do know people that have legitimate online jobs for companies pulling $100k+ a year. But the online jobs that you guys are talking about don't make enough to earn a living. I live in Michigan and the place that I live in would be considered low class and its a 2 bedroom apartment and the rent here is $795 a month. And that not gas or electricity, food, cable and so on and so forth.

I would need at the bare minimum $150 a day because I would have to pay health insurance too and that is super expensive in the United States. I know some of you are from 3rd world countries where the cost of living is next to nothing. But anyone living in the United States is not going to make a living off of forum posting. You might make enough for Mcdonalds twice a week.

8. hirpatel

hirpatel New Member

Online jobs are the best jobs one could ever do if he or she is experienced. One could sit at home or leisure place and do online jibs like freelancing, selling, business and many other. Need few things for one to do it like internet and Computer. I think online jobs are great and I do know people that have legitimate online jobs for companies pulling more than $100. You don't have a problem about the time, you don't need to wake up early just to go to your job or office.