IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What do you think about the Lenovo notebooks?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by jerlanalves, Feb 3, 2016.

1. jerlanalves

jerlanalves New Member

Hey guys!

I'm thinking on buy a Lenovo notebook. Seems good to me. It has a Core i3 processor, 1Tb Hard disk and a AMD R9 graphics. I'd like a simple and fast notebook, only for small tasks. Since I'm not a gamer I guess that it won't cost much.

Do you have any suggestions for me? Should I buy this?:D

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  2. mccanono

mccanono New Member

Most of the time, I overlook on the brand and focus more on the specs whenever I get the chance to update my laptop. However, since Lenovo is part of IBM, and IBM is well-known in producing quality products, I think Lenovo laptops are of high quality. The only thing that bothers me with Lenovo laptops is the red dot at the middle of the keyboard (I guess it's what they call pressure TrackPoint). I find it unnecessary and a little but troublesome to use.

I highly recommend that you explore your other options and weigh all the pros and cons. Asus, Acer, HP, and even Samsung are some of the common laptop brands that I come across whenever I shop around for laptops.

(I currently own a Sony VAIO laptop and I must say that I'm satisfied with its performance.)

jerlanalves likes this.
  3. miumiu92

miumiu92 New Member

I am commenting from my Lenovo Ideapad 100S. I love it! It has been with me for almost 5 years. When I bought it it was really cheap. It only costed me just around RM 800. I mean that was cheaper than most premium smartphones.

I like the performance. Lenovo is doing well in term of performance. There is no major problem. But I am only running simple tasks on my laptop: checking on email accounts, browsing Facebook. No games at all and definitely not running nuclear physics calculations on this. Just basic usage. Oh by the way, I am also using a Lenovo smartphone.

I completely satisfied with my Lenovo laptop. But again, it really goes back to the question; what you want to do with your laptop?

4. linbii

linbii New Member

5 Reasons To Buy A Lenovo Laptops
    There are many reasons which will make you buy Lenovo laptops, but I will provide you 5 basic reasons you should buy a Lenovo laptop.
    1. Fit to Budget:
    Lenovo Laptops fit any budget while offering various designs and features from basic domestic laptop to high performance gaming notebooks, to another stylish multi mode device with smart & cool design that will match your lifestyle. Lenovo laptops provide huge varieties which will surely match your style.
    2. Durable & Long-lasting:
    Laptops of Lenovo are long lasting, and I had experienced it personallyI have been using a Lenovo laptop from last 2 years and you will not believe I didn’t have to take it to service center at all. There keyboards are made in best class due to which they are so durable.
    3. High Performance:
    They possess powerful processors with latest 3D graphic technology, high display resolutions, world class studio-audio, long battery life, reliable and secure with clean and colorful design. Robust multimedia features and anyone can afford Lenovo laptops easily.
    4. No Overheating:
    When people are looking for best laptops, they usually look for some features like portability, screen size, processor speed and memory, but one thing most buyers forget to look for is laptop should not overheat while using it.
    And this is one of the biggest mistake all of us make is this, cooling tech is not visible feature, but one have to use it for some time to find it out. Without Good cooling and ventilation, no laptop can withstand four years except Lenovo. As I have been using a Lenovo personally that why I can say that Lenovo laptops didn’t get overheated even if you use it continuously for 4 hours
    5. Services & Warranty:
    Their service center gets you most out from Lenovo laptops, mobiles and computers it didn’t matter how you have used it. They provide a wide range of technical support which will not make you feel ever that you need 3rd party help or assistance. Lenovo service center delivers quality with reliability to keep your laptop up and running in top class condition. Coming to warranty, we all know they provide top class warranty, anytime you can upgrade or extends your warranty no matter where you are

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  5. hesinberg

hesinberg New Member

for me i dont like lenovo notebook ,because of it classic design ,and the display is very bad (i am talking about the mid range not the high end the high end is good), also lenovo put 4 cells battery in their laptop unlike dell who put 6 cells battery,the only pros i found in lenovo is the price.