IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What do you think of Beyonce?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Angelah, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Angelah

Angelah New Member

Beyonce is one of the top music artists around.I have loved every single album she has put out.She puts alot of effort in all that she does.Her concerts are one of the most entertaining concerts you would go to.

2. mccanono

mccanono New Member

Honestly, I think Beyoncé is such a wonderful singer. But the type of music she sings doesn't really impact me that much. I'm guessing maybe because I'm a guy and most of her fans are girls. However, from time to time, I find myself singing along to her songs whenever I hear her on the radio.

But I'm open to going to one of her concerts if she decides to do one here in my country.

Angelah likes this.
  3. rodrigomenezes

rodrigomenezes New Member

I personally think Beyonce is a very talented singer! She sings with her soul and has an amazing voice actually. I don't like pop music, and I don't consider myself a Beyonce fan, but there is no denial that she is talented in what she does.

For a metal fan to acknowledge her talent is a very unique thing to do. We should listen to all types of music really.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    Angelah likes this.
  4. Angelah

Angelah New Member

Beyonce truely is an amazing musician.She can appeal to people like the two of you who are not exactly funs of pop music.Now that is what makes an amazing musician.

5. kapoorpk

kapoorpk New Member

Personally, I like Beyonce.She is a great actress and she has some very catchy and grest songs.I think she seems like a very kind person and not some stuck up celebrity. I also think she will make a great mother.
    But I believe that she and her husband was being selfish about not letting other people see their babies . They rented a whole floor . People had to have their families leave just so they can have the floor . So now i think she is selfish.

6. Angelah

Angelah New Member

Sometimes celebrities may come off as being selfish and even snobish.It is because for them having privacy and a break from everyone is really hard.Sometimes they even ask for alot of space because of their own safety.

7. Wargorf

Wargorf New Member

She Is A Fake
    "Queen Beyonce" and her "Bey Hive" claim she is a feminist icon, yet she calls her show "The Mrs Carter Show" as if she is Jay-Z's property and is so egotistical she dressed up like a Queen on the poster. Her "documentaries" are scripted, her routines and style copied from Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Tina Turner etc. And she teaches young girls that they can only be successful if they undress. She also tries to look more white, with her blonde wigs and skin that gets lighter and lighter as time goes on. The main reason why she is so successful is her sex appeal. No young woman or girl should ever act or dress as she does. Personally, I don't think she is very smart either.

8. ngige

ngige New Member

Dear Wargorf,
    I know your opinions should be respected but I can't help but disagree with pretty much everything you've said about her. This lady is worth half a billion dollars! She must have done something right.

You say she copies routines but she actually gets inspiration from them. You might not know this but every dance style choreographed today comes from what Michael Jackson did in the 80's. So if her routines are copied, then every other dancers routines are copied.

The reason why you think her skin gets lighter and lighter is that you see her in magazines that Photoshop her skin color. Almost every black woman wears a wig. If she looks good in a blonde wig then I don't see where the problem is.

The reason why she dresses the way she does is because this is entertainment. Show me a lady that is more successful than "Queen B" in terms of money.

To your last point. You don't need to be smart if your worth HALF A BILLION DOLLARS!!!

Angelah likes this.
  9. YounesTaiaa

YounesTaiaa New Member

She's worked her way up to becoming a huge star, she's done it step by step, has been praised for her live performance as well as her ability to create hit singles throughout her time on top.
    She's been a shining example to a lot of young women in the US, she's a good role model to have as a popstar, she makes hardwork and determination seem glamourous, and she has reached such a huge status in her career now, she's got a lot to be proud of.

Angelah likes this.
  10. theshowup

theshowup New Member

Beyonce is a great artist in all definations possible.She has created an very strong persona for her self in terms of music and personality.Her music is owesome and great to listen to.I have been her fan from the destiny child's era and i think she deserves every piece of success she has achieved.

Angelah likes this.
  11. RedGold

RedGold New Member

All these Artists you see on tv are just human being just like everyone else except they are famous.That is why i don't idolize any celebrity because all the glory goes to God the Creator at the end of the day.She is living her life.We don't know her personally but we just see what her life is on the big television.

Angelah likes this.
  12. DaudiN

DaudiN New Member

She is simply amazing. She is a top class performer in her shows, multi talented in Singing and acting too. I was highly impressed the first time i saw her in the movie The fighting temptations as Lilly and loved her.

Angelah likes this.
  13. ELG91163

ELG91163 New Member

Beyonce herself is a very talented singer. Although her music isn't that 'palatable' to me, her technical skills overcome it by a very long shot. Her lower register is a beast as she can support down to a Bb2, her mixed register though she's a mezzosoprano is something to be envied too as she stays resonant up to F5, and her head voice/register has these operatic qualities that you can't seem to find in other singers. Yes, I don't particularly pay attention to her persona but the thing here is that you just can't deny her vocal prowess and technical proficiency. She's the best at her best.

Angelah likes this.
  14. ckiehl05

ckiehl05 New Member

To be honest, Beyonce hasn't been on my radar much as of late. I remember really liking her 10-15 years ago. She is a strong, beautiful woman who doesn't seem to conform to society as much as some other artists. I still find myself singing along to her music when I come across it.

15. Olivia

Olivia New Member

Beyonce is a very impressive individual and her success is admirable to say the least. Yet, do you ever get the feeling that it must be exhausting being her. She is always surrounded by constant controversy. While she always looks amazing imagine the effort and weighing expectations of having to look like that everyday. Fame and fortune seems so good on her yet so exhausting at the same time.

16. DesA4

DesA4 New Member

I think that Beyonce is a pretty music artist who makes good music. It's hard not to like a Beyonce song. Anything that she does I believe that she worked hard to make it happen. All of her shows are full of big performances. Sometimes I do think she is overrated, though. There are plenty of people that is overly obsessed with her. Also, I think she's a humble person that fights for what she believes in. I love most of her music from the songs she first came out with to the ones that are out now.

17. BloomingThrough

BloomingThrough Member

I enjoy listening to Beyoncés music. She's beautiful, a great singer, and dancer. I have watched YouTube videos of her singing live or or around her peers. Her voice Is very natural and it isn't a necessity to use enhancements such as auto tune, or any other forms of technology. I love how she's able to be one of the most popular singer and still keep her privacy. She gives the people what they want such as the music and performances, and I think she balances her personal life well.

18. Jswindell

Jswindell New Member

She's a good singer and dancer but I think she's been overexposed in the past 5 years or so. Destiny's Child was a nice girl group but not the most unique. As an actress, she needs more training but one thing I give her credit for is being able to re-invent herself with new concepts like the Lemonade project. Hopefully with her new additions, she can take some time off.

19. Nicci R.

Nicci R. New Member

I think that Beyonce is great. She has a beautiful voice. She is one of the most talented artists in the industry. Beyonce is also a good dancer. Her acting skills aren't great. She needs more training in that area. She is also a savvy businesswoman.