IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What do you watch when you're on Youtube?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Rohit Kumar Jena, Feb 10, 2016.

1. DaudiN

DaudiN New Member

You have said it all. I usually do most of the things that you've said here. On additional to the above I watch comedy acts of local comedians, news clips, reports and documentaries.

2. zoeann06

zoeann06 New Member

On YouTube, I typically Joey Graceffa, Kian & JC, and Matthew Lush. From time to time, I'll come across a video posted by another youtuber that I don't commonly watch. There are some late evenings where I will watch music videos from a few of my favorite artist. I have watched a few tutorials from time to time, but it's not that often.

3. Yash Raj Karthikey

Yash Raj Karthikey New Member

Youtube is very best option for me to watch the shows which I've missed when they were broadcasted on TV, at a later date and time. I like to watch movies, conferences, star and political interviews, news, entertainment shows, songs, intrumental song covers. And, really sometimes Youtube motivates you by showing you really interesting videos.

4. Sabusan

Sabusan New Member

I am guilty of watching the World Star Hip Hop fights available on YouTube. They really do a good job of editing, usually horrible uploaded video condensed into 20 some minutes of riveting violence that you just can't turn your head away from watching. It's like a car accident, where you just have to look at it. I always enjoyed martial arts and boxing so I am normally just attracted to this form of entertainment.

5. zel_84

zel_84 New Member

I spend a fair amount of time watching videos on Youtube everyday, I watch mostly educative channels where you can learn stuff you are interested in, it's great because there are many good channels where you can learn almost about everything like geography, science, history etc. I also enjoy a lot to watch sports and music videos.

6. lickmydonkey

lickmydonkey New Member

I watch some movies or some episodes of TV series if I am that bored. I go on youtube mostly to listen to music and discover rare videos rarely.
    Sometimes, some tutorial video on youtube proves to be very helpful. For instance, when I was in Standard 12 I never attended a single practical class in school due to health reasons. My teachers were total losers who didn't even help me in any way. So, I found youtube to be my saviour at that time. All the physics, chemistry, and biology practicals were so well explained through videos there that I did very well in my practical exams.

7. JGSparrow

JGSparrow New Member

I usually watch trailers and music videos on YouTube. I tend to spend most of my time watching new music videos of my favorite artists. I also love watching cover songs from other artists.

8. richme4

richme4 New Member

Youtube is my instant go to when I need a tutorial on any subject. I've learned to fix everything from appliances to my car. I've always found what I was looking for. I even get hair styling tips.

Youtube is also great for converting music videos into mp3's. It gives me a great playlist.

9. Shadowkatt

Shadowkatt New Member

I would have to agree the Youtube comments section goes from amusing at time to downright caustic and stupid in some cases. The number of times I have seen some of the oddest comments is beyond counting.

Anyway on topic I would have to say that I tend to enjoy music, parody, and current news videos the most. Watching a new show get a parody made about it is very humorous especially if you need a laugh.

10. Olivia

Olivia New Member

I love watching Youtubers 'vlogging" which is where they film their daily activities for us to see. It is really satisfying seeing how other people live and it feels as though you know them personally. I think that i why people like it because usually the internet limits connecting with others however watching youtubers allows a connection between them and you to take place.

11. Jane

Jane New Member

I often watch documentaries and stand up comedies. As a horror fan, I sometimes watch Asian horror movies. I also look forward to creepy pasta's short films. I get sad when free movies get banned but I understand it's illegal.

12. casscillac

casscillac New Member

I am always trying to find real work from home jobs you know that one's that you really get paid from. I am subscribed to some many works from home channels until I have lost count. Sometimes I do micro jobs that require me to look at a youtube video. I try to watch some videos on a different artist and some of their music. But other that that I don't look over youtube.

13. xegeapkmd

xegeapkmd New Member

Vlogs - If something interesting I can see I will watch.
    Gaming - I want to see some good videos and I'm sometimes watching walkthroughs.
    Prank - I'm watching dmproductions (horror) and prankvsprank.

14. engrlanre

engrlanre New Member

YouTube is really a great video sharing platform, really it has help a lot of us to learn many educational tips. I really love it, though it has some video that needs to be sensor by the administrator.

15. Sid Red

Sid Red New Member

I usually watch the videos which contain animals like pet dogs. I also have some special interest in gaming, so i do watch game plays of famous Youtube gamers like PewDiePie, TmarTn, etc.

16. Moranme

Moranme New Member

Youtube videos are better than facebook and twitter.

17. Sahal PS

Sahal PS New Member

I just wanted to say that I am just addicted to YouTube. I usually watch tutorials, gameplay, movies and the most favorite is Prank videos. The thing which doesn't let us to quit is those suggestion videos present on the right corner. I also use YouTube to watch the missed event on TV. I always spend hours on YouTube and can't imagine my life without YouTube.

18. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

I use YouTube to learn so many things and it has become a part of me that everyday i just have to subscribe to one video channel to the other. I have learn so many things on YouTube and I get real information's on so many YouTube channels.

19. prasanna kumar

prasanna kumar New Member

It is difficult to choose a particular category of videos on youtube, there millions of videos in all types of categories, so I don't usually stick on to one category of videos instead I randomly watch any video that catches my attention, but just before replying to this message I just checked out my youtube subscription list and I found that I have subscribed the channels that are mostly about funny videos and pranks so I think I watch funny videos most on youtube especially animal videos, My favorite channel is "Just for Laugh Gags"

20. HarrySung

HarrySung New Member

I watch Ted talks when on YouTube, I find the talks challenging and inspiring. Ted talks are in different categories and are really educative, you also you get a chance to hear the stories of some of the achievers of our time from they themselves. When I get a little weary from hearing the talks, I try to watch a little bit of comedy to cheer me up, but my main business on YouTube is to hear the Ted talks.

marynyokabz likes this.