IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What do you watch when you're on Youtube?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Rohit Kumar Jena, Feb 10, 2016.

1. marynyokabz

marynyokabz New Member

I watch TED talks on Youtube. It is amazing how on one stage, different minds can interact with others, just by listening to millions of them talk about different topics, I get inspired. Amazingly, I also watch previews like 'Boss Baby'. It is interesting to watch such because I get to laugh a lot. On some occasions, I watch music videos of trending super stars and at times search for Karaoke and sing along.

I also do stream movies and enjoy.

2. marynyokabz

marynyokabz New Member

I watch TED talks on Youtube. It is amazing how on one stage, different minds can interact with others, just by listening to millions of them talk about different topics, I get inspired. Amazingly, I also watch previews like 'Boss Baby'. It is interesting to watch such because I get to laugh a lot. On some occasions, I watch music videos of trending super stars and at times search for Karaoke and sing along.

I also do stream movies and enjoy.

3. ken alto

ken alto New Member

I love learning new stuff and so on YouTube I watch tutorials on how to do various things. Also I am a soccer fan and I stream match highlights and other soccer related content. Sometimes I live stream news,for example from al Jazeera.

4. aquarian92

aquarian92 New Member

Self-help vlogs where people talk about how they've pulled through depression and/or anxiety. I also watch a load of music videos on there, mainly old school music. And every now and then if I'm severely bored, I'll watch random prank videos.

5. pl1726

pl1726 New Member

funny stuff on animals. i love dogs so watching them looking so cute makes me really happy

6. hpernaf

hpernaf New Member

I like watching videos about survivalism and some documentaries from the History Channel.

I also usually watch comedy videos that help me cheer up during the day. Videos who teach something new, are also interesting. I usually watch videos that teach repairing something, cooking, and other common activities that everyone needs to learn.

The Primitive Technology channel is one of my favorites currently.

7. mham4u

mham4u New Member

Youtube is the new black! I love youtube and I am addicted to planner videos. Weird, I know but I guess it is because I am intrigued by how people plan their day to day activities. Youtube provides real life unscripted viewing, which I do not have to pay for at this time. I also like the fact that you can actually make money on youtube if you have a large enough following. Seeing everyday people on youtube has inspired me to start my own youtube channel and planner related videos.

8. Janeenp272

Janeenp272 New Member

I usually watch let's plays of different games. Other than that I would watch DIY's (silly I know) and search for videos that explain how to make money online.

9. Liamshakspear

Liamshakspear New Member

I watch this spotted cases where guys can teleport from one place to another also guys who have powers and their hands light up blue when they want to use their powers.Its scary and amaizing at the same time.Makes you wonder if those people with powers do really exist.

10. TheDiscerningGranny

TheDiscerningGranny New Member

The things I enjoy watching on YouTube are mostly reviews, tutorials and reactions. Lately I have found myself kind of obsessed with watching people react to Twenty One Pilots videos or music. They are such a great group and seeing people watch and hear them for the first time just makes me smile.

Usually what happens is that the person that watches them loves the video or song and then I keep going back to see if they reacted to more. And if you have a YouTube channel and you want to get tons of views and comments then react to their music videos and tag Twenty One Pilots and the whole Skeleton Clique (their fandom) will visit and view and like your video.

11. avinash365

avinash365 New Member

Watching old music videos and songs has definitely got to do it for me on every other Saturday night or so.Think of all the pop songs or Pink Floyd or Metallica, be it Michael Jackson or George Michaels, or even many regional videos which I might have never known existed, somehow I get it on Youtube with good quality sound which seems like a blessing to me at times.Apart from this, I get to learn a lot of things - tech related or some app, simple things like how to setup a wifi router or what makes a led bulb and of course fun facts and trivia too.Funny videos watching has moved to Facebook mostly but still enjoy watching them on Youtube as well.Not to mention, all the sports action which I might have missed.

Overall, I love Youtube and it's a great stress buster at times.

12. James Fielder

James Fielder New Member

Well, it depends on how I feel. Mostly informational videos, I guess ...

13. Bllexy

Bllexy New Member

I see YouTube as a source of free education of sorts so I always try to educate myself on the topics I'm interested. I do watch tons of channels ranging from music to the weirdest stuff there is.

I find it very informative at times, and usually I just keep seeing myself binge watching several videos one after the other until I say it's enough. And as "Belovedad" said, the comment section can be quite interesting.

In short, it can be rather compacted and it represents information "on the go" so to speak, you can find concise and valuable information with video that you simply can't find in other places.

14. hahahahaahhalucyucom

hahahahaahhalucyucom New Member

I on youtube watch a lot of videos. Sometimes I look for new youtubers videos and sometimes looking for new games trailers and some good music.
    When I see on some youtubers on the right side some good channel similar to them I watch that also. And I also watch some good movie trailers.

15. bomb2060

bomb2060 New Member

I go to YouTube to learn. So my favorite channel isTED.com. here you. Will get the top in the industry speeches from various renowned speakers.

Besides learning, I normally vis it youtube to get tutorials on specific subjects for instance when I want to introduce a new script on my website biz talk.co.ke.

YouTube presents a huge opportunity for the techsavvy and average person. But you really must know how to use it appropriately. Lest you end up watching funny cats for the entire day.

Happyflowerlady likes this.
  16. Tuphan143

Tuphan143 New Member

It's no alien to anyone that Youtube is one in every of the foremost well-liked websites for streaming, and video sharing, and i am positive we tend to all visit at some purpose throughout our day. once i am there i am checking my favorite subscriptions to ascertain if any new videos were uploaded, longing for new video tutorials in my most popular genre, and viewing my very own uploaded video stats. What does one pay your Youtube visit doing?

17. culea m

culea m New Member

Hi, when I log in on YouTube I'm checking my personal subscriptions to see if any new videos were uploaded, and I'm checking my videos to see how many people saw my videos or if there are any new comments. I like to keep in touch with my viewers, to listen to their opinion and improve my channel!

18. Kriate

Kriate New Member

I mostly watch video tutorials on topics of interests and also the occasional music videos, and anything that interests me.

19. jaymo

jaymo New Member

I usually watch latest music and some of the old school music. I also watch educational materials to grow my knowledge. I watch funny videos of people and animals.

20. Tejaswi

Tejaswi New Member

I search for the world's best or world's wierdest things like, the world's most dangerous roads or the worl'd top dancers, etc.. I also listen to the latest music of my favourite artist or band. In my free time, I search for interesting things like life hacks which help us in our day to day life.

Planning out for the future,i also search for the cars or things that I am planning to buy, for the latest models and their features. I also spend quality time searching for things related to wedding, which I think is quite what everyone will search atleast a few times in their life, since marriage something that everyone want their's to be perfect.