IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What do you watch when you're on Youtube?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Rohit Kumar Jena, Feb 10, 2016.

1. AnimeLover

AnimeLover New Member

I love watching League of Legends gameplay and championship. :) It's very cool and exciting. Sometimes I learn new moves and learn more about the abilities of other champions.

2. juxtapositi0n

juxtapositi0n New Member

What an excellent forum topic. I've got a few treats for you all, if you're a nerd like myself.

Historia Civilis - Ancient Roman warfare and tactics, expressed in an easily digestible format.

Demolition Ranch - A guy on his ranch that likes to shoot guns and make things explode. Tons of fun!

Binging with Babish - An episodic cooking show where the creator takes food from movies and recreates it on the table. He likes to put his own spin on things as well, so there's a lot to learn.

These three channels keep me pretty entertained, but there are so many more that I find myself browsing on a daily basis.

3. Gary Davis

Gary Davis New Member

I also view my own YouTube videos and I upload quite a few a day with having a lot of views they actually have sent me money with a open schedule that I have I have to time to put together R&B and hip hop videos I have a lot of subscribers and quite a few views.

4. Rigel401

Rigel401 New Member

I like watching random cat videos or funny videos like the typical viewer, but I mostly just watch gaming channels. Game Grumps is the best and I'm a huge fan of them, I watch them every day. They never cease to entertain me. Some things they make I don't like, but that's very few. I've never been truly disappointed with them.