IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is you best device?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by ronnex, Dec 24, 2017.

1. ronnex

ronnex New Member

Due to advancement in technology,there are tons and tons of devices all over the world.Despite massive production of devices,there is that one device that no one seems to do without.For me,I can not do without a smart phone thus making it my favourite device.

2. Karuhanga Robert

Karuhanga Robert New Member

I have many devices I adore, but my best device is a camera with a lens so powerful that it can zoom into space! This is no other than the Nikon P900. It can literally act as a potable telescope in your pocket!

Having watched the video of it zooming the surface of the moon as though it was a few kilometers away, I realized how right Ronnex is on technological advancement.

Attached Files:

3. Xmerian

Xmerian New Member

For me it would be the new black Infinix zero 5 pro. It comes with a dual camera that is a combination of a wide-angle lens and a telephoto lens for 10x zoom, USB-C charging standard, a 6 GB ram and 128 GB ROM not forgetting the 16 mega pixels front camera. Being a 5.98-inch smartphone 1080 x 1920, it is also powered by 2.6 GHz octa-core processor. The price is also pocket friendly.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018