IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite anime at all time?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by owen027, Oct 15, 2015.

1. yishak1412

yishak1412 New Member

I am more of a mystery fan so I watch mystery animes. I have a few animes in mind like Detective Conan , which is the first anime i have ever watched. Also there is Magic Kaitou 1412 , written by the same man behind Detective Conan. Furthermore there is Kindaichi Case files which is pretty similar to Detective Conan, but the cases are more complicated in Kindaichi Case Files. One last anime is Lupin III . Its not mystery themed anime, but its still awesome.

nosleep3134 likes this.
  2. nosleep3134

nosleep3134 Member

Lupin the third would be one of the great anime i enjoyed watching that could be watched without the feeling or need to skip a rerun.
    Now this may be a very common i believe you will attract many Naruto fans i believe this became overrated with the drawn out dialog with lack of English dubbed episodes available for their complicated method of sacred jutsu explanations. A very good anime that kept me engaged to the last episode with a comical upbringing to the fact you can do more then enough with just one punch left me waiting impatiently i might add to the i say hit series one punch man a dramatically visually beauty on the outlook of Japanese vigilantes, comb to street and television screens to be one of the top newer anime' series One Punch Man.

3. Russell Chambers

Russell Chambers New Member

I enjoy Shrek & Sausage Party lol

4. plenc

plenc Member

Might as well start with the obvious. Long before Scarlet Johnson was gracing our screens, this tale was being told in print form as a serialized manga starting in 1989 (you’ll find that that’s a somewhat recurring theme here). The 1995 animated feature film is an adaptation of said manga.
    A gorgeous, futuristic, Utopian crime thriller in which a cyborg policewoman hunts for a sinister hacker known as The Puppet Master.
    While the synopsis could fall flat on paper through the cynical eyes of the present, this nourish vision of a cybernetic future formed the basis of inspiration for elements of both The Matrix and Avatar. The sequel, Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence, is similarly worth your time.

5. SkullFaced09

SkullFaced09 New Member

Some of my favorite anime is one piece it features a group of pirates with incredible power which you cannot imagine beyond limit this anime has been aired ever since i was on grade school up until now that I'm a college student episodes are still on going which makes me want to love this anime even more. Next is fairy tale, an anime that revolves around people that can use magic at their own will and they also have incredible strength but sadly this anime had ended earlier than anticipated which really saddened their fans including me. Next is dragon ball i bet even people with people with family now still watches this anime because ever since i was a child this anime is already on air so I've really grown on them and up until now episodes are on going. So i'm not gonna make my comment more long so i'm just gonna say my remaining favorite anime other than what i have already sad so my remaining favorite anime is slamdunk, flame of recca, law of euki, gatekeepers and the rave.

6. SkullFaced09

SkullFaced09 New Member

Some of my favorite anime is one piece it features a group of pirates with incredible power which you cannot imagine beyond limit this anime has been aired ever since i was on grade school up until now that I'm a college student episodes are still on going which makes me want to love this anime even more. Next is fairy tale, an anime that revolves around people that can use magic at their own will and they also have incredible strength but sadly this anime had ended earlier than anticipated which really saddened their fans including me. Next is dragon ball i bet even people with people with family now still watches this anime because ever since i was a child this anime is already on air so I've really grown on them and up until now episodes are on going. So i'm not gonna make my comment more long so i'm just gonna say my remaining favorite anime other than what i have already sad so my remaining favorite anime is slamdunk, flame of recca, law of euki, gatekeepers and the rave.

7. Somethingclever

Somethingclever New Member

I would say Death Note and Spirit Away. Death Note is the only anime TV show I've finished to the end. But with that being said, it was only good for the first 20 episodes or until L died. After that, the show just got really repetitive and boring, but being a dedicated viewer I watched the entire season. Spirit Away is my favorite anime movie. My mom showed it to me when the movie was first released in 2001 and since then I've been hooked. I watch that movie at least twice a month religiously. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good anime movie.

8. azarias

azarias New Member

I have watched a lot of anime series. My first favorite anime was Dragon Ball and my favorite of all time are Rurouni Kenshin and Trigun. I have watched them many times. I really like the main character of Rurouni Kenshin and Trigun because both of them have similarities. They would never kill anyone even their lives are endangered.

9. Dylan0120

Dylan0120 New Member

Since my elementary days when I started watching anime way back in 90's, I tuned in daily to watch Dragon Ball Z. This anime is my favorite of all time because of its intense scenes, drama and humor and those features I think will make it my most favorite. Until now if I have an idle time I'm still watching some memorable clips or episodes on YouTube. I really love also the character of Son Gockou, he is just so funny and all of my friends and classmates, I remember also like him.

10. elenaalcongerardo

elenaalcongerardo New Member

I'm not a manga or anime addict but my favorite anime character is Naruto. I don't know why some people choose Sasuke for he is handsome. That's a big NO! Naruto is more handsome. He is more appealing together with his yellow shining hair. Aside from the outside looks, his personality is superb. He's so funny! I always got stomach ache because of laughing non stop. His love to his friends makes me emotional. He's an anime character but I can't stop myself admiring him.

11. fredhamdy

fredhamdy New Member

Omg I love all the anime that u just named haha, horray for anime! I literally wish that there was a game like S.A.O if there was I would definitely play it even tho it means I might die. I also really love Death Note . My favorite character is L. I'm also really behind on Naruto and my favorite character in that anime is Sasuke cx. I think I might also have a crush on Sebastian tho Omg haha cx.

12. elenaalcongerardo

elenaalcongerardo New Member

I'm not a manga or anime addict but my favorite anime character is Naruto. I don't know why some people choose Sasuke for he is handsome. That's a big NO! Naruto is more handsome. He is more appealing together with his yellow shining hair. Aside from the outside looks, his personality is superb. He's so funny! I always got stomach ache because of laughing non stop. His love to his friends makes me emotional. He's an anime character but I can't stop myself admiring him.

13. Felipe

Felipe New Member

Perhaps Your name (Kimi no na wa) , that film was just perfect , the soundtrack , the story , the romance , the tension. It breaks your heart , then fixes it , a must watch for any person with a heart.
    For a serial anime , perhaps Monster , a great thriller that will keep you at the edge of you sit. Johan is the best villian in any anime.

kiefferventura14 likes this.
  14. jayceegasa

jayceegasa New Member

Unashamed, i love Sailormoon. As a kid, i was watching this series and i watched it everytime. I even hide and make sure mom do not see me watching it. I'm a boy in the family and imagine what would my mom thinks if he saw me watching it.
    I just love how the graphics are created and the visuals. At those time, cartoons are not that advance like how they are now. Not much of them are very captivating and entertaining. Unlike today where anime are filled with different effects and background music that will really capture you and even sing its OST.

15. Mabelle Tarrayo

Mabelle Tarrayo New Member

In my 23 years of existence in this planet earth, i have watched different Anime. But my most favorite anime of all time is NARUTO! I started to watch Naruto at the age of 11 i think, with the influence of my cousins. And I start to like it at first because of the characters in the anime. The cuteness of Naruto is superb, the coolness of Sasuke is making me fall for him, and Sakura as the one who has a crush for Sasuke. Then the anime continuous to release there latest episodes. And the happenings between the characters are becoming more thrilling to watch. Then they add more characters in the anime. Naruto become the Hokage, then marry Hinata. And it ended on March 23, 2017, they release the last episode of Naruto Shippuden. Tell the last episode of Naruto, they never fail the expectations of the viewers. After that, they release a new anime and it is entitled Boruto. The son of Naruto. And until now, I'm still watching it because that is how I really love this anime.

16. bsa

bsa New Member

I've always loved watching 'Detective Conan'. It's about a 17-year old guy who wants to be a detective once he's done with high school and actually helps the police solve murders whenever he can. One day, he crosses the wrong people who force feed him a pill which shrinks him to the size of a little boy. It was an experimental new drug that they'd developed themselves. They thought that it was going to kill Shinichi (the teenager) but it shrunk him instead.

As a boy, he can't tell anyone what happened as no one would believe such a crazy story so he calls himself Conan, after his favorite author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and lives with his best friends and her father. He makes it his mission to find the people who shrunk him while still solving murders.

'Detective Conan' has elements of comedy, sadness, love and mystery. It's one of my absolute favorite anime of all time.

17. ESTEBAN R. GRAFIL JR

ESTEBAN R. GRAFIL JR New Member

My favorite Anime of all time is Detective Conan, simply because you can get moral lessons as well as tips or ideas on how to solve a particular crime. We cannot deny the fact that now a days there a lot of crime incidents that is happening all over the world. One thing that I like with this Anime is that the story is wonderful, intense and very interesting in the sense that it gives ideas on why a particular crime is happening. The anime series depicted the day to day activities that of an ordinary man.

Another thing here is they give solutions for every crime that is being committed. They are able to find on who are the perpetrators of the crime by investigating a particular incident thoroughly and give justice for the victim. I really recommend this Anime, simply because you will be enjoying while you are watching at the same time you will learn something.

18. kiefferventura14

kiefferventura14 New Member

My favorite anime of all time is K-on! K-on! started with an ordinary high school setting, but it was consistent throughout the series. The visuals are also good since they're simple but impressive. The character interactions were also good since they helped each other out while enjoying their after-school activities such as drinking tea and composing music. The voice acting was also very good since they fit the characters well. The best part of K-on! was the music itself. The soundtrack and the albums have very catchy music. Overall, K-on! was the best anime I ever watched. I would recommend it to anyone who is willing to watch anime.