IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite game on PC?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jared Stephens, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Jared Stephens

Jared Stephens New Member

I would definitely say that GTA V is one of my favorite games on PC because you can do almost anything you want in it. I am a big car person and I enjoy all of the car customization options that are available in the game.

Anyona Nicholas likes this.
  2. lilmsmisses

lilmsmisses New Member

I LOVE the Sims... Now I play the most recent release, The Sims 4. I've been a player since the original Sims was released. I love the game and it's so easy for me to spend an entire day playing without realizing the lapse of time. I've played GTA, it's ok.

3. brightbird

brightbird New Member

I love playing guild wars 2. Is a mmorpg witch is mass multiplayer online roll playing game. It’s not roll playing but it is set in a fictional world. You can play against people, play with people and explore the world and amazing story line. It follows you as a magical hero who tries to rid the world of dragons who are killing the planet. But you discover your actions have consequences. I won’t ruin the rest of the story Incase you are interested in playing. The graphics are adjustable but they are very amazing and immersive. (Less cartoony then sims)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  4. Anyona Nicholas

Anyona Nicholas New Member

I too love GTA. Although I still play the old GTA Vice city. Driving around disturbing the Vice cops is my hobby.They follow me I escape, kill them, and when my life goes low, as usual our Tommy can't die to cops...

Aspirine is the rule of life! Precious protection is the "big game". My love for this game would never die. I remember the first time I installed it on PC, I played the whole day! I'm GTA addict.

5. tracy

tracy New Member

For me it will be either Age of Empires or Warcraft, I love both so much I would never be able to choose. I am a big fan of strategy games where you build your villages and see how they grow. I personally think these types of games are good for you, because they get your mind thinking and strategizing for the best possible way to win.

6. biz

biz New Member

Mount and Blade: Warband.

Seriously I cannot stress this game enough. It's $20 on Steam and I've had hundreds of hours of fun. It feeds my hunger in gaming for a hand-to-hand medieval combat. You can level up your character, become a merchant, improve your armor, weapons, and horse, control an army, become a king of your own faction, and conquer all your enemies, but you start out as nobody and have to earn your right to rule in the world. If you're a graphic whore, then it might not be for you, because it is kind of old game, but the second game of the series SHOULD be coming out soon with updated graphics.

With anticipation for the second game's release M&B 2: Bannerlord, right now would be the perfect time to learn the controls and feel for the game if it is for you, because it has a very steep learning curve. I'm a avid gamer and it took me forever to learn how to not get as prisoner by bandits.

7. splendour12

splendour12 New Member

I haven't really played many games on PC but so far the best game I have played on PC is Grand Theft Auto (San Andreas). I just love every thing about the game, like the interesting missions, the amazing cheat codes and a whole lot other cool features. If you own a PC and you haven't tried this games you're really missing out, except of course you are not a regular game player.

8. Wioletta

Wioletta New Member

My favorite PC game is a old one, Worms. Very simple in game play and graphics yet still an amazing one. It's like the modern game Angry Birds but with armies of worms. If you haven't tried it I suggest you check it out.

9. Aditya Kulkarni

Aditya Kulkarni New Member

My all time favorite has been Need for Speed (consider all editions here :)).

I started with Need for Speed 2 SE back in the days. The different terrain and a huge selection of cars really attached me to this game. As the time and technology evolved, the detailing of the cars and the routes was improved. I was really taken aback when I played Need for Speed Most Wanted.
    Their effort to improve and evolve is commendable and I am really a fan of Electronic Arts!

Particularly speaking, I like how the design the characters and create a story line along with the racing experience.

10. aRtymis

aRtymis New Member

If you asked me in general, I'd say my favourite game is osu! It's like a mix of listening to music and playing a game.

It's actually a game that requires skills. At first glance, it may seem very easy to play the game but when you actually try it, things get intense.
    You can have songs varying in BPM and you have to adjust accordingly to play. Having each hit circle (note) land on each beat of the music is just so satisfying. There are skins to customize your gameplay, too.

Maybe you should check it out. It's such a simple concept but it is still very fun.

honeylina likes this.
  11. Silent

Silent New Member

Overwatch is the best game that has ever existed. The system requiments are very small and even a potato (like my potato xd) can run it. The idea of the game is the same as in Team Fortress 2 ,but the game is very intersting and just fun to play.

I really recommend you to try this game (maybe in the free weekends). You have nothing to lose trust me it is very awesome, but the 40$ price is a bit too high(the game worth the money).

honeylina likes this.
  12. Runnercam

Runnercam New Member

One game I love is SCP Secret Laboratory. I don't have much time in it but I love it because of how the game is made and the different things you can do in it. I have even gone as far as starting a community for this game and I am really enjoying it.

13. dzonyfox2

dzonyfox2 New Member

League of legends... Been playing it since 2014 i think. The game seems fun and addicting to me. It is much better if you have friends who are playing it, you can team up, fight together, protect each other. I love teamplay and the roles in the game, everyone has its own function. You all start separately, and everyone fights for himself, but in the end, you are all together, teamfighting, trying to make a perfect harmony, a perfect combination of powers and moves. It seems a bit strategic to me, you have to use your brain, beside your gaming skills. Communication in the game is also great, beside the chat, you have pings, which help you to communicate faster and easier while playing. I just enjoy it!

14. ElectorAlexander

ElectorAlexander New Member

I really love Grand Theft Auto San Andreas a lot, I played that game more than the expected time am supposed to play the game.

I stopped enjoying the game when I started applying more cheats in the game to pass through most of my difficult level which keeps me awake almost the entire night.

I still see it as my favorite game even if I have saved those tricks and cheat to make the game easier and faster for me.

15. Caguioa47

Caguioa47 New Member

For me, right now Its Planescape: Torment. Classic isometric real-time-with-pause RPG.

Oh god, the setting and story. Forget your noble rags-to-riches adventure of Easily Relatable Everyman on his quest to join Amazing But Neglected Faction with his tropetastic gamut-of-classes friends and save Standard Fantasy Land from Ancient Half-forgotten Evil.

Here, you wake up in a mortuary in the godless city where all realities intersect, and a floating, talking, perverted skull flies over to read you the tattoos on your back about how to start figuring out what the hell's going on and embarking on a deeply personal mission, figuring out who you were, are and will be.

You meet enslaved libertarians, chaste succubi, absolute pyromaniacs, the ghosts of unrequited love, angels, demons, night hags, the embodiment of entropy, and a thousand echoes of your past selves around every corner.

16. dlong93

dlong93 New Member

I have played my fair share of PC games over the years. However, if I were to choose which of those games I've had the most fun with over the years I would have to go with Warcraft 3. They have everything from competitive to casual game modes, not to mention a pretty cool story line for single player. I would highly recommend trying it out if you have any interest in Real Time Strategy games.

17. vladopecaros

vladopecaros New Member

If you love car customization, you should DEFINITELY play Need for Speed: Underground 2.

That game has everything, you can even customize speakers in car's trunk.

Yes the game is old and graphics are terrible, but customizing your car is on next level man.

+ Races are fun.

+ Game does not have a bad story.

18. rhythm87

rhythm87 New Member

My favorite PC game is Starcraft. I love the story and the characters. The core of the story revolves around three races namely Terran, Zerg and Protoss. It is a strategy game where you choose a race, defend the base, expand your territory to gather resources and defeat the enemies. The story involves betrayal. One of the main characters, Sarah Kerrigan, was left and betrayed by Arcturus Mengsk. Everyone thought that Sarah will die, but the Zerg has other plans. From being a ghost or operative soldier of Terran, she became the Queen of Blades of the Zerg race. She was very strong and killed a lot of Terrans and Protoss, causing some Protoss like Tassadar to sacrifice himself. Aside from the creativity, side effects and love of planning a strategy in playing the game, the story brings out a lot emotions such as fear, excitement, revenge etc.

19. gutzman

gutzman New Member

My favorite PC game is Ragnarok Online. Of all the MMORPG games that I have played on PC, it is the most unforgettable one. I have so many memories in the game with my friends. It has become our way to have a bonding time. It makes me smile whenever I remember those days. What I like about the game is the mechanics. You have to grind in order for your character to become strong which is very challenging. Obtaining rare items have a very low chance which adds up to the excitement once you are able to luckily get one. I even consider it as a second home. I really miss those days playing that game on PC.

20. honeylina

honeylina New Member

I have quite a few and it's very hard to choose if I'm being honest!!
    However I think it's probably The Sims, Doki Doki Literature Club and League of Legends. These three are all very different from one another but they're equally as fun.
    The Sims has always been The Game for me. I remember playing TS2 on my PS2, how I enjoyed every second of it, or how I couldn't stop playing TS3 on my old computer. Currently I have TS4, although I don't enjoy it as much as I did. The thing that make The Sims very enjoyable is probably the fact that you can simulate a life that you always fantasized about, or just have fun with the endless possibilities.
    DDLC is a psychological horror game that's disguised as a very cutesy dating simulator/visual novel. I fell in love with it because it plays with the whole concept of horror in a different way. It plays with your mind rather than just shoving jump scares everywhere possible (looking at you, FNAF). In the end it's a very nice game that's also relatively quick (I finished it in about 5 hours), however you can expand your playing time with various mods!
    I think everyone has heard of LoL. You fight, but it's so immersing and interesting, I don't know how it does that! I just love everything about it - the characters, the visuals, the battles, and the whole concept of it. It does require skill and strategy building skills, which is probably the reason why I enjoy playing it so much!