IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite music from a movie soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Music' started by nikki rose, Feb 19, 2017.

1. nikki rose

nikki rose New Member

Coincidentally, my favorite songs from movie soundtracks come from my favorite movies. First, there is the legendary Purple Rain soundtrack. The jewel of the Purple Rain soundtrack, and my favorite song for three-plus decades is Take Me With You.

Another favorite comes from Pretty Woman. It started playing when Julia Roberts entered the hotel lobby in a dazzling red dress. The gorgeous melody continued softly through the scene where Vivian and Edward board a private charter to jet to the opera. The song, Fallen, by Lauren Wood is what I would select to dance to during the first dance at the reception when I finally get married.

2. peachpurple

peachpurple New Member

I am a huge fan of Coffee Prince, a comedy and romance genre Korean drama, acted by Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye.

One of my favorite Original Sound Track ( OST) of this drama is May- Belle Epoque, a beautiful and soothing song that signifies the love between the actor and actress.

I had downloaded the song in MP3 format, saved it in my cellphone.

Then, I would listen to it numerous of times before I fall asleep at night.

3. Gad

Gad New Member

Since it was released last year,I fell in love with Zootopia.I have watched it a couple of times.I particularly like Shakira's soundtrack 'Try Everything'.

Another one is Moana's "How far will I go" by Alessia Cara.It inspires me alot.I had to use it as my ringtone so as to hear it every now and then.

4. msyukionna

msyukionna New Member

The one soundtrack that stuck with me is the main theme song from "How to Train your Dragon". I felt so many emotions - relief, happiness, pride - when Toothless finally took off into the air. Oh Em Gee... *tears*. That's what soundtracks are for.

5. Jeffrey Dorsey

Jeffrey Dorsey New Member

I'm a big Hip Hop fan so i would say my favorite comes from the Soundtrack for the Movie Belly, the project featured Dmx, Nas, Method Man from the Wutang Clan and many more. I think what added to the buzz of the Soundtrack was most of the music was used in the film itself.

6. TheDiscerningGranny

TheDiscerningGranny New Member

I think one of my favorite soundtracks from a movie has to be Save The Last Dance. I do also really like Purple Rain, though. I fell in love with Prince's music back in 1983 or 1984.

Some other soundtracks I've liked are Saturday Night Fever, Twilight, Suicide Squad and Mama Mia.

7. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

My favorite soundtrack from a movie is "Interstellar". When I first heard it in the movie, I freaked out. It was produced and mixed perfectly in the movie. So after I saw the movie I was like:"Yes, the movie is amazing, BUT DID YOU HEAR THE MUSIC?". I was sitting on the spikes for the next 3-4 months until the soundtrack came out. I got it instantly. There are a lot of other soundtracks that I also like but this one really was something special to me.