IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favorite type of exercise?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by blueleaf, Apr 15, 2015.

1. EmS6

EmS6 New Member

I'm not the biggest fan of exercise, but I still do it to stay healthy. My favorite is cardio since I can enjoy upbeat music along with it. It also has a variety of ways to perform it. Yoga is also great, it's relaxing and helps with flexibility. Whenever I don't feel like doing exercise, I just go for a long walk. Walking may be basic, but it's an effective, full, low impact workout.

2. Tuphan143

Tuphan143 New Member

There square measure many varieties of exercise, however I like doing vessel exercise like running, biking, and others. I principally run as a result of we've a park here near our place that is basically nice. There square measure lots of attractions, trees encompassing the park in order that may be a sensible issue on behalf of me. i am going out early within the morning to run or jog, however there square measure times that i'll solely ride bicycle as my morning exercise. allow us to build it a habit to exercise early within the morning or a precise time during a day in order that we'll be work and healthy. I even have ne'er tried doing yoga, however they assert that it's {really sensible|specialized|particular|dedicated|specific|really expert} therefore good to grasp if you're doing it yourself.

3. ChrisTrinaG

ChrisTrinaG New Member

Currently, I am really enjoying squats and treadmill. I am also doing dumbbells, and weight bench workouts, every other day. :) I am working towards my weight loss goal, and am feeling awesome!

4. Elvis271

Elvis271 New Member

My favorite type of exercise is running across the fields. This helps me feel rejuvenated and healthy. I also feel relieved from daily stress. Exercises have surely made me feel well and a day can't end without having an exercise. According to the latest studies done on fitness and exercises, it has been found out that
    people who do daily exercises live longer than those who don't. So i put it as a daily routine i can't miss.

5. AnimeLover

AnimeLover New Member

I like curl-up and push-up its my daily routine but I'm not satisfied with it so I will try to enroll on gym soon.
    some says that push-up is a must for man who want a daily boost to self confidence.

6. mary231

mary231 New Member

Swimming is my favorite exercise this is simply because, it allows my muscles to relax, my body feels, at ease and my mind becomes stress free. I love being accompanied by my friends, since it makes the experience more vibrant and tends to add more fun to the activity.I have also learned how to save people who are drowning and to teach to teach children how to swim .

7. Asha Krishnakumar

Asha Krishnakumar New Member

I love to dance. Dancing has been a part of my life since I was 5, and it hasn't been only a form of exercise; it's also been a stress reliever. I have been doing Indian Classical dance, a dance form known as Bharatanatyam, which originated in South India. Currently, I am on a collegiate Indian Fusion dance team, and practice is over 9 hours a week and I am enjoying it, even though it can be tiring. It's hard to see myself happy without dance in my life.

8. GatM

GatM New Member

I love doing squats, sit ups and push ups. The squat makes sure my butt remains in a nice lovely shape. I do 90 squats in 3 sets daily. I can testify it really works good for me. Sit ups are good for my waist to look all tiny and sexy. I do 30 sit ups in a set of 3 daily. Push ups are goo to keep the breast firm. This works like magic. I do 30 push ups in a set of 3 daily.
    All these exercise make me proud to be the woman I am today with a very nice body. I think I am an exercise addict.

9. Rigel401

Rigel401 New Member

Wall push-ups, squats, high knee running in place, just running in place in general and walking. I mostly enjoy walking as it's the easiest form of exercise to maintain. Just walking to and from work every day was good and walking to and from the stores I visit.

10. Safi

Safi New Member

Hiking remains my best exercise.I can hike,hike,until I get exhausted.I love climbing up,experiencing nature in the process,enjoying sceneries,taking photos and such.
    Hiking simply is breathtaking.I can't do without it.As long as I have the energy,right gear and a positive attitude, I will do it again and again.

11. plenc

plenc Member

This has become overwhelming. It is hard to get started or to make changes in your fitness routine when you are constantly overloaded with products and people telling you this or that is the best.I am here to tell you that the answer to what type of exercise is the best is extremely simpleā€”it is the type of exercise you will do.I, personally, do not enjoy running on the treadmill. I find if my workout involves a long run on the treadmill I will find every excuse not to do it, and the excuses always win so I no longer plan for long runs on the treadmill anymore.

12. KloeRinz

KloeRinz New Member

It's definitely powerlifting for me, as well as running, I exercise 6 days per week. I used to just do basic body weight calisthenics at home (pushups, situps, squats, etc.), but I realized I wasn't really gaining strength from the reps. I also used to do long-distance running, but I got frustrated because of the fact that you quickly lose endurance if you don't run consistently.

Five months ago, I decided to go to a gym and start a weight lifting regimen. Oh boy, it's so much more effective and satisfying. The strength gains are real, and they don't easily go away. I could hardly lift a bar back then, and I could lift 1.5x my bodyweight now for squats and deadlifts. Basically, I got addicted to powerlifting, I add 5 lbs. of weight each week to my lifts. I still do running though, but limited to 30-45 mins. only.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  13. inkfish

inkfish New Member

I like to dance as well as walk . It's good to walk at least 30 minutes so that can keep the body physically fit