IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favourite Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by AYAZ KHAN, Nov 9, 2015.

1. AYAZ KHAN

AYAZ KHAN New Member

Everyday one like different games but i mostly like call of duty and also other mini games which have lot of adventures and action like speed to France and etc.

2. tgcbao88

tgcbao88 New Member

Call of Duty is my favorite series, too. I always try to play as many of them as I can but my computer usually hardly meets the system requirement.
    At least, I've played Modern Warfare 1,2 &3; Black Ops 1 & 2 and Ghost. I've tried Battle Field but it is just not my taste.

For strategy game, I love Civilization V. Until there is another Civilization game, I think I will try Civilization IV.

Some years ago, I was a loyal fan of Football Manager but now I am not interested in it any more. Oh, there's another game which I wait for its new release every year: The Walking Dead of Talestell. You know it ?

3. greatpostsdotcom

greatpostsdotcom New Member

My favorite game is Madden NFL, The game is much better this year than last year. Sports games are my favorite games because the action seems so real and I am able to call my own plays. I also get to be captain of my favorite teams. I prefer to play games on Xbox because the technology is advanced and it makes the games better to play. I want to get a chance to play more Madden NFL in the near future, Its a lot of fun.

4. Ahmed

Ahmed New Member

They are many games i love its hard to decide. But when it comes to choosing a particular game, it would be GTA because i love this game and i am a big fan of GTA. It used to be my favorite childhood game, and now also it remains my one and only favorite game, which i love to play even today. I have played all the parts of GTA. Its an awesome game.

5. Njonkoa

Njonkoa New Member

My favorite games are:

Katamari Damacy (underrated)
    Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
    Lego Lord of the Rings

6. Muhammad Rizwan

Muhammad Rizwan New Member

The game I like most is Prince of Persia. It's an awesome game full of action and adventures. Especially Prince of Persia Warrior Within is my favourite game. I used to play this game in my spare times, besides the fact I have completed it many times. But I still like it very much.

I have played a lot of games till now. All of them were great and have their own value. But my favourite will always be Prince of Persia Warrior Within.

7. Smaush

Smaush New Member

My favorite games are:

Playstation 1: Star Wars Jedi Power Battles, Herc's Adventure
    Playstation 2: Star Wars Battlefront/ Sly Cooper 2
    Gamecube: Mariokart Double Dash / every Pokemon game ever (Because they are just awesome)
    Xbox 360: Call Of Duty Black Ops / World at War
    PC: Star Wars Battlefront (the new one) / Fallout 4

:)

8. Njonkoa

Njonkoa New Member

For me, The game I derived the most enjoyment from was probably Phantasy Star II. I was just the right age when it came out to be totally blown away, and I've played through it and loved it several times over the years. I've owned it on at least 4 platforms.

9. hipopotamo92

hipopotamo92 New Member

I have played a lot of games in Playstation 1 and XBOX 360. In Play 1 my favourite game was Resident Evil 2, I I spent a lot of fear with it when zombies and monster appeared by surprise. I have played Resident evil 4 in my PC and Resident evil 5 and 6 in my XBOX 360, but I have not been so scared in these as in RE 2. I like other games too in XBOX 360 like Assassin´s Creed, it is a great and funny game.

10. PathFinder

PathFinder New Member

My favorite game would probably have to be Shadow of the Colossus.

I mean, the game pretty much challenged conventional game paradigms, and, in a sense, helped revolutionize the gaming industry.

The mysticism of the landscape and the story made me wonder about the world I found myself in: Who are these colossi, where did they come from, why is this landscape so desolate, where is everyone!?

It was quite the experience, and maybe more importantly, a departure from common expections I think most people (myself included) have of most games.

Everything's become so complacent, don't you think? Games are all the same, and we always know what to expect. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

Shadow of the Colossus was refreshing to say the least: It was a journey, and I was the main character.

In a lot of ways, it was magical.

Shadow of the Colossus offered me something I'd never experienced before, and it was a welcome change.

Hopefully, we'll see more like it in the future, but I'm a bit doubtful of that, unfortunately.

11. ovidiulucian

ovidiulucian New Member

After about 40 hours into the game, I don’t think it’d be crazy, at all, to declare/claim that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one of the greatest RPG s of all time. Although I will probably be putting upwards of 150-200 hours conquering this epic, I doubt that much could dissuade me from this original opinion.

KenBrace likes this.
  12. hurtadoluisalex

hurtadoluisalex New Member

My favorite game ever is Pro Evolution Soccer, all the versions from all the years. The game is so good that I easily play all day. I really like soccer and this is one of the realistic soccer video games ever, good graphics and many teams with a fantastic soundtrack.

13. doedoe

doedoe New Member

Current game, i play Clash of Clan for five months

14. conopi999

conopi999 New Member

My favorite game it's counter-strike-global-offensive. I like it because you need to work with team and win the game!

15. fakiraa

fakiraa New Member

My favorite games are:

1. Counter-Stricke 1.6
    2. Battlefield 1942
    3. GTA: San Andreas
    4. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
    5. Far Cry 2

16. harisali3

harisali3 New Member

I absolutely loved Fallout: New Vegas. It takes place after the world had been ravaged by a nuclear war. A number of humans were able to survive the war by hiding in underground vaults, which all have horrific backstories. Eventually people emerge from the vaults and start to rebuild the world.

In Fallout New Vegas, you are a courier who survived being shot by a group of men. You start the game running around the wasteland trying to find out who the men were are where they went, but as the game goes on you get swept up into a struggle between many different factions over certain resources. There are three main factions in the game, and a large amount of companions and groups that you will encounter. The player gets to chose who they side with, who they destroy, or who they leave be. I don't want to say too much about the story and spoil it!

Fallout shows the horror of war, drugs and alcohol, criminality, and so many other things. Perhaps I read too far into things, but playing Fallout for a few hours had me questioning the my humanity. It's a great game, I'd recommend it to anyone over 18 or so. I'd use strong discretion in letting a younger teen play it, the content is very mature.

17. Nahla Othman

Nahla Othman New Member

I love games from the Legend of Zelda, and Sonic the hedgehog. My two favorite games are the Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask because of how dark the game is, and I love Sonic adventure 2 because it is the game that got me into the Sonic fandom basically making me the person I am today.

18. mshaggy7

mshaggy7 New Member

My Favorites.

1. GTA all Of Its Versions
    2. Need For Speed
    3. Mortal Combat
    4. Medieval Combat
    5. Prince Of parsier
    6. Call of duty
    7. N.O.V.A
    I Love These games like diving from From The Sky Without No parachute.

19. Heatman

Heatman New Member

I have played several games but none of them have captivated and captured my heart like Top Eleven Football Manger. It's a game any football loving fan out there would take to with ease and much love because of the resources the game uses to make it fun.

It gives any player the opportunity to feel the hot seat each club manager faces in managing their team. The most funny aspect of the game is the transfer market, many mangers flood the market with quest to strengthen their team ahead of the new season as such, bidding war takes its toll on poor mangers who has less token to bid for players.

The day to day running of the team, managing matches which includes; League, Champions League/Super League and Cup competitions is not an easy task. Managers are meant to conduct regular training to get their players in top form to perform well in matches and while training these players, it's paramount to ensure the players are on good condition to play matches well rested.

Top Eleven is the best online game I have ever seen and I can bet my life on it that trying to quit the game is the most difficult thing I have ever experienced.

Barida likes this.
  20. plenc

plenc Member

Shadow of The Colossus.

Because it's a really unique game in a lot of different ways. The game play is pretty unique to that game in that the action is few and far between...the majority of your time is spent getting to the action.
    The environment you're playing in is huge, has a nice variation in climates and is just gorgeous. You could split the game in two, one half colossi slaying simulator and the other exploring a lush game world on horse back.
    The music and sound design in general is fantastic. One thing I love is that the music is only playing in cut scenes(of which there only a few) and during boss fights which really make them special. While you're riding around on horse back all you have to fill your ears is the sounds of Argo, your horse's hooves, Wander, the character you plays voice and the various environmental sounds.
    The story is really minimalist It doesn't give you an awful lot but it gives you just enough to understand what's going on and why it's so important.
    I love minimalism so that was a real plus for me.