IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favourite Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by AYAZ KHAN, Nov 9, 2015.

1. vashk

vashk New Member

I know my favorite game might be too old for today's generation, but I wouldn't know what to do without Super Mario. I just love making the guy jump as many obstacles as he can and have that annoying sound play on as I move my jockey keys. Even with temple run and candy crush getting to me in recent times, I would still overlook them any time of the day for a good old game of Super Mario.

2. timileyin9112

timileyin9112 New Member

Call of duty and grand theft auto.

Grand theft auto was the first game I ever played, back then I could go without food for a whole day. I used to sit in front of my computer all the time, very real-like and captivating game.

I was addicted to grand theft auto till I got introduced to call of duty, since then I haven't being playing anything else apart from call of duty, very enjoyable game, you can never be bored.

3. Dante

Dante New Member

I like playing brothers in arms 3, it's a very good franchise with 3D graphic, and it's a 3rd person shooter game with multiplayer option which is the best part of the game..
    Also FIFA 14 is kinda cooler compared to it's successors which is somewhat boring cus of the required internet connection.
    I don't know much about your take on this.

4. Michael Soriano

Michael Soriano New Member

My favorite game is probably the whole Metal Gear franchise, as it holds a very special place in my heart. I have been playing the Metal Gear franchise since I was a kid and still look back to it up to this day and never get tired of it. Other games that are probably worth mentioning are; spider-man and Spider-man: Enter Electro from the PlayStation One console and the whole God of War franchise.

5. braveyard

braveyard New Member

I don't think I have a single favorite game, but rather a favorite type. My youngest brother is all about video games. He will go through times where he just wants me to play video games with him.

I am 23 now and getting ready to move far from home. He is almost 13 and thinks I am more lame by the day, so I really latch onto our video game bonding. I lack the skills to play Halo or Call of Duty, so we bond over Lego games. Harry Potter, Star Wars, Jurassic park, we play them all. Its just fun to run around smashing everything in site.

I have recently introduced the Lego games to my friends and family as well. My nephew is 4 and we were looking for a game to play with her. Its only two player, but he has a short attention span so it works out well. He loves the Jurassic Park one because you can play as a dinosaur in some spots.

6. .michael

.michael New Member

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is my my favourite game of all time. It's released in 2011 but a lot of people still play this game!

I like it because I just love open-world games. There are no limits. You can explore for hours and still it will be amazing to play it. There are a lot of quests in Skyrim, about 250 I think. That mean you can play it for years.
    They did a great job with dialogues. I like that 'interface'. Talking to people is really interesting thing to do in Skyrim. Not just because you learn new stuff but they give you job(s) to do for them and then, maybe, they will do something for your. It just depends on what quest you are currently playing.

But you can talk to people without any quest, that is how you become more knowledgeable, strong and informed!
    Buy this game and get lost in the beautiful nature of Skyrim!

7. bobstrob234

bobstrob234 New Member

my favourite game is battle city in nes console and why because i used to play it when i was a kid and i was playing it all the day its very good one and i was playing some other good games too like star force and super mario bros and wild gunman and then i moved on to ps1 games which i used to play street fighter very much and i like it and then i moved to pc games to become a gamer and i have now a big games collection from nes to pc

8. javiondunn

javiondunn New Member

ok so this is a very brain working question. you have my brain going all wild now!! so because i play over 1000 games and i love them all, this might be hard for me to answer but i will just stick what i play the most and what i am good at. i would have to say Call of Duty overall is my favorite type of games, it doesn't matter if its black ops 1-2, ghost, modern warfare , they are all great.

9. toomuchbottle

toomuchbottle New Member

I love playing Star Craft. It was the ultimate Real Time Strategy game for me. This game was released late 1990's by Blizzard. I haven't of the game up until 2005 when a friend introduced me to the game. that day, I was hooked. I played the game almost 24 hours a day. If I am not playing, I would watch others play the game battling out on LAN connection. There are other RTS games available in the market but Star Craft outshine them all.

10. krious

krious New Member

My favorite game is a trilogy. If you are already trying to guess what it is, I'm already telling you that it is not a Final Fantasy game. It's actually a game called Shenmue. It's not that well known but it has managed to gain a cult following. Although a quick Google search could immediately debunk my claims of it being a trilogy due to the fact that it only has two games, the third game will be released on December this year. I have been waiting for this sequel for 17 years and the fact that the franchise has not died to obscurity even after all those years makes me incredibly happy.

11. Decypher7

Decypher7 New Member

The first game i ever played was FIFA and PES, and that's the only game i enjoy playing, i dislike adventure and action packed games, maybe because am a football fanatic, but different preference for different people, cause the only games that sends the chill down my spine are soccer games, although I've played some topnotch games like GTA, The witcher,Uncharted,COD,etc. but none gets me like soccer. because you feel the trill, the urge to play more, maybe you got beaten by your friends on FIFA , you will be like "i got to revenge this" and you get whooped again, only for him to watch all the four highlights, the feeling to smash the control creeps into your head but you subdue it by making inaudible sounds and smiles of pain lol, i love soccer.

12. mihir225

mihir225 New Member

I like to play games. I have played many games on my PC but my favourite game is Prince of Persia 3. Prince of persia 3 game is full of action and adventure. I have completed it 2 times but I like to play it again and agin.

13. Rock1987

Rock1987 New Member

I am an avid gamer and love to play games on my computer and smartphone. Through the years I have played a lot of cool games like Fifa, GTA 3, GTA Vice city, GTA San Andreas, Midnight club series, Call of duty, Age of Empires etc.

My favorite game of all times has to be GTA San Andreas. San Andreas is bound to be the groundbreaking in the amount of open gameplay it gives to players. New vehicles, cityscapes and more control over the storyline and your character will all be wrapped into one cult classic. It is one of the highest selling games of all times around the world.

14. Vision

Vision New Member

Even though i have not played a lot of games whether be it on PC or a console but there are a few that i have enjoyed and felt that were on a different level in comparison to the other games. For starters, Battlefield regardless of how much it is compared to Call Of Duty, they are not on the same level, not even close, Battlefield requires you to always thoroughly analyse your moves as well as be aware of your surroundings and your situation in the game.

15. Rybert

Rybert New Member

My favorite games is Musashi and Harvest Moon, I really loved these games, I loved to spend my childhood playing these games, remembering this games brings back memories of my childhood, it holds a huge impact in my childhood years.

I hope to play this games, again someday. Right now I was busy building my career, and finding that game was like a gold in a rubble, I really hope that I could play these games soon.

16. kielrivera

kielrivera New Member

My favorite game ever of all time is NBA! I play this in any platforms! I was 10 years old when I became addicted in this game. I really like playing NBA, I really like the feeling beating you opponent. The feeling you can tease him and sometimes I can make them upset when I beat them! Haha! I like the feeling when I posterized my opponent, doing ankle breakers to them, it really gives me more excitement and thrill. I always complete the My Career game mode and I always make my player to be Super star. And now, NBA2k18 is about to release and I know it's going to greater and greater!

17. iykmoney

iykmoney New Member

Well well well, I really feel excited when it comes to game issue, not to talk more of my favorite game. I would not say I have a favorite game because am in love with all kind of games, unless I don't know how to play it.

But as a human being that I am I suppose to have something favorite because out of all those games that I have played, there is that one that always caught me, that particular one that I can't do without, if you ask me I would say it's football when I say football I mean soccer.This is a game u can't stop playing even if I get old, unless I don't have the ability to play it again, because am a good fan of soccer to the extent that I can leave food just to make sure I watch football whenever there is fixtures. But when it comes to playing the game, I can even forget to do my house chores while playing it. I made it my favorite since the day I won a trophy in a gaming centre.

18. Jsmith

Jsmith New Member

Well, it's hard to say my favourite video game because I enjoy playing games a lot especially action games. But I must say GTA: San Andreas is one video game I can't quit playing.

I enjoy every single thing about this game that I don't think any mission game will replace this game in my Life. I love the graphics, the animation, the game setting, I feel like am controlling a person with a gamepad. The things you will be required to do seems so real to be true. Things like going to the gym, going to clubs, owing a house and so many other things. I feel like that am a kind of a hero playing the game.
    But lately my mind has shifted from action games to soccer game. I spend most of my in Pro Evolution Soccer(PES). I hate to be playing games alone and that's why I kind of shifted from action games to soccer so that I can play it with my friends. And it's turning out now to be my favourite. I spend about 4 hours on the game and I don't think I can get tired of it. I enjoy controlling my favourite sportsman and the team as a whole commanding it what to do and when to perform a particular skill.

19. grimes77

grimes77 New Member

I have been playing games since Zork. I started on the Apple II+, and had an Atari 2600 as well. That being said I have played all forms of games since they pretty much started. Video anyway haha. Today my favorite game is World of Warcraft. I have been unable to afford to play it. So I play Hearthstone, which is based on WoW. It really passes the time and is fun because it uses the characters from WoW. Hopefully soon I'll be able to play again!

20. roldya

roldya New Member

World of Warcraft for the PC- its a fun strategy and fighting game, you play against others over the internet or play with your friends. For PS2-Dynasty Warriors-the best fighting game ever! I like it better than mortal kombat and all the other fighting games. I really like how you and a friend can be on the same team and battle the computer or be against each other. I enjoy how you can build up a character and make them stronger by playing with them more and winning challenges. For Game Cube- Starfox Adventures, somewhat like zelda ocarina of time for n64. Its a great adventure game and you really get into the story. Great graphics and they even made up a language that some of the characters speak in it. Its really cool and different. (Starfox and his crew speaks english of course). For Xbox or Wii- unfortunately, to poor to buy it at the moment.

Lastly, I love Fallout games because it appeals to fans of RPGs and fans of shooters. It has tons of side quests and a vast open world to explore. There are a lot of things to find and scavenge, and the combat is a lot of fun for both inexperienced and expert players. In other words, newbi don't get the frustration of dying every time they go against a Big Bad, but more experienced players can really get in-depth in combat technique and go for broke.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017