IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What Is Your Favourite Mobile Phone Game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jsmith, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Jsmith

Jsmith New Member

Mobile phone games became a part when my laptop spoilt which took some days before it was replaced with a new one, I took solace to my mobile phone games in order to wade off boredom. I played a couple of games and it came to a point I settled on one which is Cube Escape. What raises these game above other escape games is the interesting and macabre art style that pervades through all of them. They have a very spooky vibe with interesting and supernatural things happening throughout. You feel a certain sense of uneasiness and anxious while playing this game, and that really adds to the experience of playing an escape the room.

If you have never played an escape room game, this is really straightforward. Basically, you are in a room or something and you will be required to find your way out, I mean escape. There are series of key you have to find in order to unlock that particular location in other to move on to the next. I quite like the game for it's art style.