IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favourite tv series?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Angelah, Feb 2, 2016.

1. PnkyBrewster

PnkyBrewster New Member

I only recently started watching How I Met Your Mother, so far I've really enjoyed it. I know it takes the entire show to find out who he married and who the mom is, but it is still i a bit crazy to think that he is basically telling his kids that he bounced from woman to woman.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Member

I like Castle and on Tues., Wed., & Thurs. we have a marathon and short marathon on Thurs. and I absolutely love it! Like Alwaythewriter, I like Fraiser too and Golden Girls too. Now that we have MeTv I like to watch Matlock, Rockford Files, Diagnosis Murder, Star Trek the original one, Suits, Antique Roadshow, American Pickers, Pawn (Shop) Stars, adultswim on Sat. lineup like Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Dead Files to name a few of my favorite television series that I watch now.

3. PnkyBrewster

PnkyBrewster New Member

I love Nathan Fillion, I haven't watched Castle yet though. I watched him in Firefly and Serenity.

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  4. Mandi

Mandi New Member

We still love Friends. We watch it pretty much everyday. I still laugh as much as I did the first time. I'm pretty sure I've watched the entire series from start to finish at least 10 time!

5. biscione95

biscione95 New Member

My favourite tv series is Breaking Bad, because combines an intricate plot with lots of twists!!!

I love Walt White character's, he's very unforeseeable and proud of himself, but also tied to his family and to Jesse Pinkman, also when he gets into trouble (very often :D).

I miss it every day!!!

6. shiron-san

shiron-san New Member

Game of Thrones is my all time favorite TV Show ever.
    Game of Thrones does things I've never seen a before.The fact that the show is prepared to kill anyone make it an awesome experience.

7. Zella

Zella New Member

It's funny, I will not watch Walking With THe Dead, Criminal Minds, or anything of the scary bloody unknown. Yet I will watch all of the CSI series. I guess in the back of my mind is the thought that if it could really happen, I could manage to figure out some way to avoid the outcome. But not so in fantasy series. Those can get you from out of nowhere.

8. Von Jones

Von Jones New Member

Most recently I binged on The Walking Dead on Netflix. I didn't think that I would like it after hearing so many people talk about it but I became hooked after watching the pilot. Last season's finale was awesome! I'm excited about the new season starting this month.

9. Natasha0717

Natasha0717 New Member

I am still hooked on F*R*I*E*N*D*S. Here in Michigan, it's on Channel Nick @ Night from 2-4 a.m., and I always make it a point to watch it. All four episodes in a row. The scary part is, I know almost every single word to each and every episode. I catch myself wording along with Ross, Phoebe, Chandler, and the rest of the gang! Yet, my night just doesn't feel complete unless I have the show on, even in the background. I guess you could say it's a part of my nightly routine. I love that show, but oddly enough, wasn't all that interested in it when it first came out and was really popular. I'm just into the reruns now. :)

10. Mihail

Mihail New Member

The number one TV series in my opinion is How I Met Your Mother.The series is very funny,its based on stupid stuff that friends do when they are together.Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) is the best in my opinion his jokes and everything he does is really funny and makes you love this series even more.

I prefer this series to anybody who likes to laugh a lot

11. byh

byh New Member

My favorite TV series is M*A*S*H. It's no longer filming, but some of my best friends and I have collector's edition CD box sets. It's just that good. I like the camp comedy, as well as the blend of military and medical comedy and reality. M*A*S*H is particularly interesting for its coverage of women in military roles near the front lines, use of news reels and cultural comparisons of Korean, American, military and civilian lifestyles and attitudes. I learned a lot from it.

12. Igor Jovanovic

Igor Jovanovic New Member

Same here, I watched all six seasons in 2 weeks, literally I could watch it forever. It is just different than any other TV show. And yeah, they're killing everyone over there haha.

13. kamzzy

kamzzy New Member

14. kamzzy

kamzzy New Member

How I met your mother is one of my favourites, I love friends as well, Big bang theory,The Goldbergs, Last man standing, my wife and kids.But I haven't watched House of cards and Death note yet, will look out for them.

15. Zanchi

Zanchi New Member

Well, have seen Lucifer at Fx, great novel, just waiting by now for the last season.

16. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik Angara New Member

I was recently introduced to the TV Series mania by one of my friends. It all started with "The Man In The High Castle". I just loved watching the initial episodes and finished watching the entire series in a jiffy.

Next up, I started searching for a good TV series on the internet. I found a couple of really good TV series and watched them within in a week. To date, I have finished watching "The Night Of", "Olive Kitteridge", "Harper's Island", "And Then There Were None".

I am waiting for suggestions from you people and would love to hear a few good ones.

17. nikki

nikki New Member

'Friends' is undoubtedly the best show ever. Another such show is the 'That 70s Show'. That's my go to tv show every time I'm feeling blue. If you haven't watched it before, I definitely think that you should!

18. nikki

nikki New Member

I could not agree with you more! Supernatural has to be one of the best shows in the supernatural fiction and horror genre. I particularly like the first two seasons. Ever single one of the episodes in the first two seasons had me holding my breath in anticipation and left me completely entertained!

19. teighlor smith

teighlor smith New Member

One of my favorite tv series right now would have to be "The big bang theory", because it is so funny. Its only thirty minutes, so I don't have to sit down long. Another favorite tv series right now is "The flash" because I love superheros and this show has a nice plot to it.

20. Fatjon

Fatjon New Member

I don't think I could pick just one series. I like to see, ALIAS,The PREACHER,Designated Survivor,Arrow,The Flash, Game of Thrones,Agents Of SH.I.E.L.D . Not to mention the documentary series like Ancient Aliens. All those movie series i have mentioned ,they are funny , action, mystery .