IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favourite tv series?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Angelah, Feb 2, 2016.

1. TheArticulate

TheArticulate New Member

I think my vote has to go to Breaking Bad easily. The writing is phenomenal and just the sheer amount of character development between Walt and Jesse is incredible. I've never had my emotions and feelings toward a main character fluctuate like they did for Walter. I should really go back and watch the entire series again.

I've always said that Walt's transformation reminds me of Wang Lung's transformation in Pearl S. Buck's novel The Good Earth. It's a fascinating read and has a ton of parallels in themes to Breaking Bad. Great food for thought!

2. Felix Kamonjo

Felix Kamonjo New Member

I would say Scorpion. I find it intriguing how the team of super geniuses find solutions to all situations they find themselves in and how complicated they make their concepts. But the most fascinating thing about it is how close they are. They consider each family and plus the chase for Page's heart by Walter is kind of comical

3. aman neekhra

aman neekhra New Member

You said in India but you can watch english tv series, and you can watch breaking bad there is no deviation in whole seiries.

4. aman neekhra

aman neekhra New Member

I recently watched STRANGER THINGS and i love the series and eagrly waiting for next season.

Love the way kids team up for the girl and fighting on their own.

5. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

My favorite TV show is power. I was introduced to it by my friend and I loved the series be cause it has so many characters involved in it. It kind of real fun watching tommy do his things while Ghost arranges the floor.

Mohsin likes this.
  6. martindrox

martindrox New Member

I recently watched '13 reasons why' and it's now my favorite, why?

it's not just entertaining but actually opens your eyes to difficulties kids high-school students might go through. Looking at this show in a superficial way is stupid. Marginalizing people is wrong. This show really enriched me to these problems and crimes like rape, which is something that should not be tolerated. It's a transgression that nobody cared about that a made a poor girl die. People should see this show as a lesson. And mortify others for being mean to their classmates.

Mohsin likes this.
  7. steviebentley

steviebentley New Member

g

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Mohsin likes this.
  8. kaylaball

kaylaball New Member

Empire is really great! How do you feel about Power? I heard it is a similar show, but I have yet to see it. Empire sticks out to me because it incorporates real artists of today and their music, while introducing upcoming artists and showcasing the music behind their vocals as well.

Mohsin likes this.
  9. SimonMadingoKaruk

SimonMadingoKaruk New Member

My favorite series of all time is Prison break. I enjoy watching drama and action series and Prison break had a lot of both. The suspense in the show was breathtaking. Even years after the season finale, the series is being talked about up to today. They are doing a remake which is due the year 2017 and I can't wait to be blown away.

Mohsin likes this.
  10. steviebentley

steviebentley New Member

F

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Mohsin likes this.
  11. AnnaG

AnnaG New Member

Hey! I recently binge watched all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad. I just couldn't quit. At first I wasn't interested, but the plot was excellent and the episode endings really left me thirsty for more! It was a slight shock that Walter died in the end. He had become a bit of a lovable villain in my mind. lol

Mohsin likes this.
  12. Lusifer

Lusifer New Member

My favorite TV show is Comedy Circus, Show is very much famous in our India. The basic reason for me to like that show is Fun and entertainment in the time been through out the show. Total my family together watch that show and spend time together. Every time they will call a celebrate and set the show on fire.

Attached Files:

Mohsin likes this.
  13. Tooxic

Tooxic New Member

I dont really watch TV series i watch most youtube and movies.

Mohsin likes this.
  14. Makalai Johnson

Makalai Johnson New Member

I have a ton of favorite series, not that I make time to watch them. In all honesty, my go to is the trash reality TV. I love Love and Hip-Hop, Basketball Wives, Black Ink, and Housewives of Atlanta. Its just pure entertainment to me, I find it hilarious. On the other hand, I love murder mystery shows and dramas like First 48 and Snapped.

Mohsin likes this.
  15. Mohsin

Mohsin New Member

16. Zacharia

Zacharia New Member

My favourite TV series is Game of Thrones. Why? Very hard to predict the main character of the series. In the first season, the king of the North is featured throughout the season. At the end, he dies by been chopped his head. Each season displays different characters unique and is very hard to predict what will happen in the coming season.

Mohsin likes this.
  17. Jumbo980

Jumbo980 New Member

My favorite tv series is the Walking Dead. I like this series because the story is really good. The show does a great job of creating emotional ties to the characters and the special effects are also good. This is a much see for anybody looking to find a new series to watch.

18. Aditya tripathi

Aditya tripathi New Member

I love to watch counting cars comes on HistoryTv, basically, I love vintage cars. Mostly I watch movies.

19. robertleung.pro

robertleung.pro New Member

My favorite TV series of all time would more than likely have to be House MD and The Flash. When watching The Flash, I just reminisce about the past, and past memories of TV shows like Justice League, and a few others. I also fairly enjoyed House MD, as I used to always aspire to become a doctor. Though the scientific facts are not always entirely correct in the TV show, I still enjoy learning as much as I possibly can, health-wise and surgery-wise.

20. wasswa sharif

wasswa sharif New Member

I loved "The secret life of an American teenager," whereby a young and beautiful Emily(Shayleen Woodly) got pregnant yet she was a shy, quiet and humble girl. Allround it was an unbelievable serie.